Somebody should make a 3rd party app where it has an option of turn off the use of clicking down on the screen and just making it a normal touch screen phone. If opera mini can be used without the click, then it's possible to do it for the whole phone.
    12-10-08 04:17 PM
    Somebody should make a 3rd party app where it has an option of turn off the use of clicking down on the screen and just making it a normal touch screen phone. If opera mini can be used without the click, then it's possible to do it for the whole phone.
    They do have this app it's called the iphone
    12-10-08 04:19 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Classic!
    12-10-08 04:22 PM
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! Classic!
    .... actually.... its called Opera Mini
    12-10-08 04:24 PM
    What exactly would be the point? Isn't that the reason for having one ... The reason I don't have opera mini installed is because of that. I hate miss hitting a link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 04:46 PM
    Your not getting the point. I'm not saying it should permanently be like that. I'm just saying, it would be nice if there was an option so people can choose for themselves. And yes the click is nice, but sometimes when typing in querty, I wish it was touchscreen.
    12-10-08 04:51 PM
    LMFAO!! sooooo funny...
    12-11-08 01:13 AM
    Your not getting the point. I'm not saying it should permanently be like that. I'm just saying, it would be nice if there was an option so people can choose for themselves. And yes the click is nice, but sometimes when typing in querty, I wish it was touchscreen.
    haven't gotten mine yet, but I have played around with it, and I know what you mean, it would speed up typing..
    12-11-08 01:15 AM
    Using the phone overtime will make you type just fine

12-11-08 01:18 AM
    I agree. The clicking is a nice feature, but there are times when I wish I could bypass it entirely. Ie when typing long messages.

12-11-08 01:20 AM
    The click is a very nice feature and beats the **** out of the vibrate feedback some phones do. I hate typing with solely by touch. It is very easy to accidentally hit something.
    12-11-08 01:21 AM
    Any chance we could get people to stop making their thread title a banner-ad when they're actually asking a question.

It's frustrating when the thread subject is "FREE PR0N!!!!!!!!" and you open it up and the message reads "Hey, does anyone know where I can find some free pr0n? Thanx!"

He's not making a statement that he has a "3rd Party App!" that allows "NO MORE CLICK!"....he's looking for one...big diff.
    12-11-08 08:19 AM
    geeez! return your storm then, you don't deserve it and go get you an iphone o_O
    the touch and click is what made this phone!!...people these days im telling you...
    dont like it? well you have the HTC touch, the iphone, the samsung instinct, etc etc go get you
    one of those crappy phones and quit your whining.
    Last edited by Bert336; 12-11-08 at 08:24 AM.
    12-11-08 08:21 AM
    Rumor has it, RIM is working on a software verison that will allow you to turn off the need to click. This is 100% NOT confirmed, but it does make sense to me so I believe it.

I have NOT heard this, but they should also add an option to lock the screen while on a call so your face doesn't press mute or speaker phone.
    12-11-08 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD