Not sure if anyone is using it but 3jam has a Blackberry app that is very nice. If anyone is interested I will do a full review of the app and how it works with the 3jam.

Otto
    01-28-09 10:26 PM
    Sure I'd like to see a write up of it.
    01-28-09 10:39 PM
    I've been wanting a review of this app, because I'm skeptical about it's usefulness.

Please. I text nonstop and it seemed like a wonderful idea.
    01-29-09 12:06 AM
    How do I get it? Is it free! I text to a lot of people sounds useful for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 12:16 AM
    Does anyone know why when I'm in my profiles (on BB Storm) that I can't access any alerts for 3jam. In other 3rd party apps its possible.

The main reason for this is because I you can turn of the LED for the SMS inbox, and you only have to deal with the icon on the screen. However, I would like to turn on the LED indicator for this program. They are too separate to try and integrate, and it'd be nice to get the LED indicator going.
    01-29-09 06:27 PM
    Hey guys sorry it took me so long to get back to this. I will be posting a full review in the next day of the application.

No, it is not free. It is 19.99. Whether or not the latest version is worthy of the mone you will have to tune in tomorrow evening to find out!
    03-15-09 05:53 PM
    Hey I recently upgraded to 4.5 and now my 3jam sms is sending messages slow! Anybody have a solution?
    03-18-09 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD