I have combed this site, and can't seem to find anyone with a similar problem.

I have a BB 8830 WE, and I had 3jam with the old 4.2 OS. I upgraded to the 4.5 OS and 3jam looks the same. However, with the old 4.2 OS texts were sent as quickly as they would have been with the BB SMS app. Now, 3jam takes a LOT longer to send texts, and i've tested it by sending through BB SMS and it goes normal.

Does anyone know of a fix?
    03-05-09 09:20 PM
    bump.

help a newb out!
    03-05-09 09:37 PM
    Bump!
    Hey I recently upgraded to 4.5 and now my 3jam sms is sending messages slow! Anybody have a solution?
    03-18-09 01:10 AM
    Anybody? thanks!
    03-18-09 01:33 AM
    Hey danielle? i think i responded to your message on get satisfaction as well! email me at [email protected]
    03-18-09 01:47 AM
    Well, as sad as I am that this is happening to others, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I've tried to post something on their customer service site and gotten nothing...
    03-18-09 07:58 AM
    Yeah i emailed customer support nothing back yet. But hopefully they'll do an update soon cause i love 3jam!
    03-18-09 09:49 PM
    Hello all,

I just got my BB on Thursday and I am pleased with it overall---except for the "un-threaded" SMS is driving me insane. I am coming from a Treo 700 and Treo 800, which was flawless, in the sense of SMS. So when I saw this thread, I had to join.

burton/danidiva,

Could it be that there was an issue stemming from the fact you already had 3jam app on your BB, then upgraded to 4.5? Sort of like if your program ran fine on WinXP and then you UPGRADED to Vista--there was an issue. Versus starting with Vista first, then installing the app in the native OS's environment. I had 4.3 and upgraded to 4.5 last night. But I have not installed 3jam as of yet.

I hope that didnt confuse anyone, I was just trying to add some insight as to why the program started slowing down.

Has anyone installed 3jam AFTER upgrading to BB OS 4.5?
    03-21-09 01:04 PM
    burton/danidiva,

Could it be that there was an issue stemming from the fact you already had 3jam app on your BB, then upgraded to 4.5? Sort of like if your program ran fine on WinXP and then you UPGRADED to Vista--there was an issue. Versus starting with Vista first, then installing the app in the native OS's environment. I had 4.3 and upgraded to 4.5 last night. But I have not installed 3jam as of yet.

I hope that didnt confuse anyone, I was just trying to add some insight as to why the program started slowing down.

Has anyone installed 3jam AFTER upgrading to BB OS 4.5?
    I thought about that, but i have uninstalled and reinstalled since then, and I still have the same issue. It honestly looks like (due to combing through other sites) like he and I are the only ones with this issue, because i have yet to see anyone else raise a stink about it...
    05-01-09 10:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD