installed .328 lastnight and now my quickpull isnt working i get an error that says "an error occurred while starting quickpullib. the app has been terminated" any ideas? the permissions are set and i disabled compatability mode and still same error.
    10-29-09 07:28 AM
    do a search on the forum there is a new quickpull beta that works great with 5.0. It also has a much better interface.
    10-29-09 07:31 AM
    the new quickpull beta works great.
    10-29-09 08:10 AM
    I saw a thread below stating the stealhorn address for pro and the free version. Its not my browser, I get a 504 timeout, domain name doesn't exist.

Anyone else having this problem?
    10-29-09 08:18 AM
    the new quickpull beta works great.

Is this the same BETA that requires setting all default permissions to allow?
    10-29-09 10:25 AM
    This is what you're looking for:

How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0 - Steelthorn Software - FAQ

I'm in the middle of following this process now. I use QuickPull to reboot my phone every night at 4:30am, and with the upgrade to 5.0.0.328, I'm unable to do so.

EDIT: I stopped following the process when I noted that I was to set all DEFAULT permissions to "Allow," which I am not okay with. Then I found this thread which reinforced my suspicion that it was a bad idea. It's your phone, however; it's up to you. I will not be using QuickPull now.
    Last edited by mattjh; 10-29-09 at 11:23 AM.
    10-29-09 10:59 AM
    This is what you're looking for:

How to use QuickPull on OS 5.0 - Steelthorn Software - FAQ

I'm in the middle of following this process now. I use QuickPull to reboot my phone every night at 4:30am, and with the upgrade to 5.0.0.328, I'm unable to do so.

EDIT: I stopped following the process when I noted that I was to set all DEFAULT permissions to "Allow," which I am not okay with. Then I found this thread which reinforced my suspicion that it was a bad idea. It's your phone, however; it's up to you. I will not be using QuickPull now.
    I'm not using the Beta QuickPull application for this exact same reason. I had set all my default permissions to "Allow" but as soon as I read the thread below I changed them back to the default permissions. I've gone back to just doing a hard battery pull which is a pain in my @$$ but I'd rather do that than change my default permissions. All my other applications work just fine without having to change my default permissions so hopefully they will come out with a fix for the Quickpull application real soon.
    11-04-09 12:27 PM
    I'm not using the Beta QuickPull application for this exact same reason. I had set all my default permissions to "Allow" but as soon as I read the thread below I changed them back to the default permissions. I've gone back to just doing a hard battery pull which is a pain in my @$$ but I'd rather do that than change my default permissions. All my other applications work just fine without having to change my default permissions so hopefully they will come out with a fix for the Quickpull application real soon.
    Well what do you know, my Beta Quickpull started working after I hooked up to DM and upgraded the core applications to 5.0.0 and I didn't have to change my default permissions to "Allow" to get it to work either. I did however have to change the permissions to "Allow" for the quickpull application itself.

I guess I should have upgraded the core applications when it first prompted me to but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea until I read some of the other threads.
    11-04-09 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD