Hello Community!

There is a 30% Sale on all of my Software. A List of all Titles can be found here.
    It includes the utilities:
    • VibAndRing

• LaunchPads

• SaveNumberAs

• SMS Display ON

It's exclusively from the CrackBerry App Store!

Go to: crackberry.com/appstore to download the Launcher, or you can click into the store by going to mobile.crackberry.com on your device and click into the store from there!

At checkout, simply enter the Coupon Code: 304u

That is my contribution to the CrackBerry Community! Keep crackin'

-Fabian
    10-06-08 02:40 PM
    Sweet Fabian! Big Thanks! This is my favorite kind of forum post. Savings for CrackBerry Nation!!
    10-06-08 02:47 PM
    I am getting the below arrow when I try to checkout with paypal. Any ideas how to get around this?

Array ( [0] => Invalid coupon code! )

Coupon code error!
    Invalid coupon code!
    10-06-08 04:39 PM
    There's no trial for the software, so I went ahead and purchased it. How do you add programs to LaunchPad? This software seems difficult to use. I'm only allowed to click on preferences once while trying to edit withing the application. Clicking on it again, nothing happens. I have to close out of the program, and reload in order to get preferences to work again. I have to do this each time. Annoying.
    Last edited by cdf3; 10-10-08 at 07:56 AM.
    10-06-08 10:17 PM
    Wow, what a great gesture. This is why I support BBA and CB.

Now gotta go shopping.
    10-06-08 11:54 PM
    I am getting the below arrow when I try to checkout with paypal. Any ideas how to get around this?

Array ( [0] => Invalid coupon code! )

Coupon code error!
    Invalid coupon code!
    I got the same error message
    10-07-08 12:07 AM
    After finding out how to load my favorite software and other shortcuts, I really like this program. The thing I like the most are the shortcut keys within the application. BB Shortcuts is more user friedly, but you're unable to assign shourtcut keys. Launch Pads is a Great application!
    10-09-08 07:40 AM
    Ok so I didn't read the whole post..the code will only work in the mobile app store...just downloaded launchpad...very useful program..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-08 07:53 AM
    I didn't see this and paid full price for Save#as last night from the pc. It's worth twice what I paid though!
    10-10-08 09:57 AM
    I didn't see this and paid full price for Save#as last night from the pc. It's worth twice what I paid though!
    Thank you!
    I am currently working on a version where you can add the number to an existing contact...
    10-10-08 11:01 AM
    I agree save#as is awesome!
    10-10-08 11:31 AM
    garg...I just bought Vib and Ring two days ago!
    I might get Save As though...
    10-10-08 01:23 PM
    Thank you!
    I am currently working on a version where you can add the number to an existing contact...
    That would be awesome.
    10-10-08 04:14 PM
    If and when you decide to upgrade a product, will there be a cost or will it be unlimited? Also will you have to bill the apps again if a person upgrade bb?
    10-10-08 04:23 PM
    Nope, free upgrades.

No, you can keep the one licence for your future devices.
    10-10-08 04:33 PM
    Thank you!
    Will this version be in the current SaveNumberAs program? Or will it be a different program?
    10-10-08 06:13 PM
    Will be in the same program.

10-11-08 01:31 AM
    Please help!!! I just purchased and dowloaded the SaveNumberAs software. It is not working. When I go to my call logs to add a number, I scroll to the number, click the menu button, choose "SaveNumberAs...". When I click on it the menu screen closes and takes me back to my call logs. I'm never taken to the screen which allows you to save the number.

Last edited by cdf3; 10-11-08 at 06:48 AM.
    10-11-08 06:40 AM
    When I click the link it takes me to the app store with all items, not yours. I couldn't get the page to display so I tried from bb and its still not working. Ready to try and buy some of your apps but do can not tell what belongs to you.

10-11-08 08:40 AM
    I also just figured out that the link to my software does not work within the CB-AppStore.

My Products are:
    VibAndRing
    LaunchPads
    SMS Display ON
    SaveNumberAs
    SMS LED Alert
    BlinkWhileCall
    eMail Display ON
    FastEntry
    RemoteRadioOff

-Fabian
    10-11-08 08:56 AM
    Please help!!! I just purchased and dowloaded the SaveNumberAs software. It is not working. When I go to my call logs to add a number, I scroll to the number, click the menu button, choose "SaveNumberAs...". When I click on it the menu screen closes and takes me back to my call logs. I'm never taken to the screen which allows you to save the number.

Go to the Messages Application, select the Entry with the unknown number, go into that Entry by clicking on it.
    Then when you are in the Entry with the unknown number, click the Menu Button and select the Menu "Save Number As..." right at the top of the Menu Items.
    Now you can chose where you want to save the number to.

If it still does not work, please try to set the permissions for the application. Go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Applications -> Menu -> Modules -> search for MenuItem -> click the Menu Button -> Set Permissions -> Set all permissions to Allow. Then reboot and the app will work.
    10-11-08 09:01 AM
    Thanks. You the man.

10-11-08 09:06 AM
    Do launchpad work good with 8110? Right now I am using BBShortcut and its ok but want to try something new.

10-11-08 09:33 AM
    Yes it does.
    10-11-08 09:42 AM
    Hope you are not saying that because its your product.

10-11-08 09:46 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD