Here is my error.

net.rim.device.api.system.ControlledAccessExceptio n

Googled it and found it doesn't not work on 230. Wanted to check here. Thanks.
    10-18-09 08:22 PM
    It does not work. instead of googling it, have you searched for the 100 threads on this topic already on crackberry?
    10-18-09 09:02 PM
    Sure did. I figured such a specific error would come right up and it does not. Also google usually brings up this forum. I apologize for wasting your time.
    10-18-09 09:15 PM
    don't mind him/her. they apparently have some sort of stick shoved very far up some place it shouldn't be.
    in reality the crackberry forums search can suck quite a bit and not help very much. searching google should, and does, bring up crackberry forums, and gives you a better range of searching and finding what you're looking for. google is actually how i found this thread. i was looking to see if anyone had found a fix for this error. [:
    anyway, welcome to the forums, i hope they're not too tainted for you ahaha. hope you found the answer you needed.
    quick ps - here's a fix for this issue so you can get your gmail app back. so x1208x, it DOES work, you just have to try a little. try not to give false information next time.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=325472
    Last edited by sunshower.beauty; 10-20-09 at 12:22 PM.
    10-20-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD