I will paypal 20$ to the winner that gives me the ability to stream live bloomberg radio on my 8320. The source is in WMA format and requires ASX support. Radio Bee and XPlayer do NOT work. To win I must be able to stream live bloomberg radio from my 8320 anywhere I can get reception via cell tower or via a UMA connection.

contest ends monday 11/24 at noon Central time. I will be the final judge and I guarantee payment to the first winning idea as soon as I can confirm the solution proposed works.

ready, set...GO
    Jim
    11-22-08 08:37 AM
    I will paypal 20$ to the winner that gives me the ability to stream live bloomberg radio on my 8320. The source is in WMA format and requires ASX support. Radio Bee and XPlayer do NOT work. To win I must be able to stream live bloomberg radio from my 8320 anywhere I can get reception via cell tower or via a UMA connection.

contest ends monday 11/24 at noon Central time. I will be the final judge and I guarantee payment to the first winning idea as soon as I can confirm the solution proposed works.

ready, set...GO
    Jim
    11-22-08 08:41 AM

ready, set...GO
    Jim
    11-22-08 08:43 AM
    You have posted this message 4 times. This is against forum rules. Please stop.
    11-22-08 08:49 AM
    do you really need three threads devoted to this?
    11-22-08 08:50 AM
    Maybe a mod will make this go away. just post your question and let people try to help you come up with a solution. No one here wants your money.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 11-22-08 at 09:02 AM.
    11-22-08 08:58 AM
    Maybe a mod will make this go away. just post your question and let people try to help you come up with a solution. No one here wants your money, and $20 only buys 15 minutes of my time, anyway
    I've already reported it to mods.

LOL and how true on the time Exelant!
    11-22-08 09:03 AM
    I'm not looking at their station lists right now, but you may want to check out http://nobexrc.com and FlyCast - Now your smartphone is complete

If you find Bloomberg on either (they're both free), give the $20 to a red kettle.
    11-22-08 09:03 AM
    now wait with the gas prices here in NM I can now get a tank of gas for 20 bucks hahah. 1.79 per gallon here.
    11-22-08 09:36 AM
    Hmmm people complaining about getting free money? **** that, i don't have the solution but come on, even if you do not get it so what?!
    11-22-08 07:11 PM
    Hmmm people complaining about getting free money? **** that, i don't have the solution but come on, even if you do not get it so what?!
    is that a wutang clan sign on white skin?
    11-23-08 12:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD