In Options/Applications and under the "Core" option, I have 2 BBM5 apps and each has a different icon next to it. I'd like to delete one and not sure which is the one that is safe to get rid of. One has the BB icon and says BlackBerry 5.0.0 and the other app has a icon of a camera and BlackBerry 5.0.0 next to it. I'm also wondering if this is maybe the cause of the memory leak that I was experiencing before the .323 update.
    10-26-09 09:49 PM
    Delete them both and reinstall from the BB website. i had a similar thing happen in .323. you can also click on each one and see what exact version each is. BTW BBM should be in the Add-On section not the Core section.
    10-26-09 11:25 PM
    I downloaded them from blackberry.com/messenger...........is that still the site I should get it from?

And how do I get the messages to show in the "bubble" form? I have it set for "bubbles' but it only shows in the blue/white stripe format.
    10-26-09 11:32 PM
    I think it's Blackberry.com/send/messenger . it's also on the main page of the blackberry help link that should be in your browser favorites...
    As far as the bubbles I think what your seeing are the bubbles with the blue and white, the white should be offset just a little bit from the blue.
    10-27-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD