I am looking for 2 applications for my new Storm 9upgraded from Pearl).

1. I want to record Phone Calls - Is this so hard? Treo (sorry for the language) can why can't/won't Blackberry - is there a 3rd party app anyone can recoomend?

2. I saw somewhere (of course I can't remember or find where) an app that would add an entry to your caladar for every call you recieved - I thought that would rock! Anyone know what I am thinking of?

Maybe I should make this two posts?

/Coffee
    11-22-08 11:38 AM
    The phone recording a lot of people want...and I read somewhere that it's a security issue with BB or something like that.

I guess if you ran a business the second one would be excellent but I don't know of any...hmm...google it?
    11-22-08 05:47 PM
    Bump - anyone know how to unlock the recording feature?
    11-24-08 09:58 PM
    I am looking for 2 applications for my new Storm 9upgraded from Pearl).

1. I want to record Phone Calls - Is this so hard? Treo (sorry for the language) can why can't/won't Blackberry - is there a 3rd party app anyone can recoomend?

2. I saw somewhere (of course I can't remember or find where) an app that would add an entry to your caladar for every call you recieved - I thought that would rock! Anyone know what I am thinking of?

Maybe I should make this two posts?

/Coffee
    There are strict security rules what you can do and not do on the BB.

For taking notes you can try our callnotes app Toysoft Development, Inc. - mp3 Ringtones, ring tones, blackberry ringtones, Blackberry, picture id, profile it will prompt you to enter a callnote each time you hangup the call.
    11-25-08 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD