Oh no no, keep at it. This is interesting. LOL.

But really, there's over a thousand pages on the 8330 stemming from 2007, alot of the apps or information changes and updates over time plus sometimes even typing in a keyword or the entire app name doesnt pull up all of the threads that may help you.
    There's really no sense in going back and forth, especially over something so small. If you come across a new thread that you've seen before, or course curiosity will set in and you're going to look and maybe give your advice, if you're annoyed about reposting of threads that you've already seen, then jump to the next page, its not that serious at all.
    Lets just keep it clean and friendly and definitely helpful.
    05-12-09 05:31 PM
    if you use ur mms it lets you send messages past 160......and it's the best price of all "FREE"
    Not everyone has MMS capabilities.
    05-12-09 05:37 PM
    Thats true, I send my boobie mms messages when im sending him a pic, but i mistakenly sent him an mms as a text and all he got was the subject, nothing else. it was a cute message too, but what the heezy. lol
    05-12-09 05:40 PM
    Not everyone has MMS capabilities.
    some people just don't get that and NEVER will.
    05-13-09 08:56 AM
    Thats true, I send my boobie mms messages when im sending him a pic, but i mistakenly sent him an mms as a text and all he got was the subject, nothing else. it was a cute message too, but what the heezy. lol
    YOu can send your boobie mms messages this way.

As for the beyond160, it locks up my curve.
    05-13-09 11:42 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD