I recently checked & saw that I have 1000 SS invites....leave email for invite.
    09-02-12 03:30 AM
    Looks like lots of users are getting that supply. Me, too. PM e-mail or Twitter handle for an invite to the best Twitter app out today.
    09-02-12 04:50 AM
    Same here, 1,000 invites to give out. PM me your email address, and I'll send you one.
    09-02-12 06:06 AM
    I recently checked & saw that I have 1000 SS invites....leave email for invite.
    Surprise, I too have 1000 invites in my account! Does it mean, not many users are preferring SS now?
    09-02-12 07:00 AM
    HAHAHA! 1000 invites to give. oh my Lordy. Well PM away if anyone needs one from me or anyone else on this list. lol

I DO love SocialScope tho.....
    09-02-12 08:26 AM
    HAHAHA! 1000 invites to give. oh my Lordy. Well PM away if anyone needs one from me or anyone else on this list. lol

I DO love SocialScope tho.....
    Love me some (Social)Scope also. The only things I think that would make it even better is an RSS reader, the ability to click on likes in the post, and maybe the ability to view the leaderboard in Foursquare. Other than that, it's one of my fave apss ever.
    09-02-12 08:22 PM
    I've dropped (Social)Scope for the time being. I feel a bit jaded by them tbh.

For a good couple of years now we've (BB Users) been ironing out bugs in Beta for them, the they introduce Android Scope and I feel BB has been left by the wayside with an outdated SocialScope. I've fell back to normal FB, Twitter and 4sq which are being regularly updated and users cared for.

Perhaps on the next Scope push I'll return.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    09-03-12 03:04 AM
    I've dropped (Social)Scope for the time being. I feel a bit jaded by them tbh.

For a good couple of years now we've (BB Users) been ironing out bugs in Beta for them, the they introduce Android Scope and I feel BB has been left by the wayside with an outdated SocialScope. I've fell back to normal FB, Twitter and 4sq which are being regularly updated and users cared for.

Perhaps on the next Scope push I'll return.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    I agree with this, they used BB for notoriety and moved on, I'm guessing they are done with the Legacy BB OS & will come crawling back with BB 10..
    09-03-12 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD