Giving away 10 free copies of our new cool app NewMailIcon.

Click below link to read the app description and view screen shots

Custom Mail Icon - Apps from BlackBerry App World

If you like to support us you can also purchase the app from above link for only$0.99

Send email to support@toysoft.ca and include your BB PIN. Your PIN is needed to create your activation code.
    Serenity Dawn likes this.
    06-22-12 09:42 AM
    what size icons should be make new ones to add in?
    06-22-12 12:08 PM
    what size icons should be make new ones to add in?
    96x96 should be fine. the app will resize it if its too big.
    06-22-12 02:04 PM
    this app frickin rocks! thanks

06-22-12 02:48 PM
    I think I've found a few quirks in this app. First, when I open a new mail and either delete or close and go back to the list I get the bar from my Email++ app showing at the top and I have to go all the way out and back in to get to the next mail I want to look at. Also when going out of the mail completely ill either get the all messages folder or my sms folder showing up and then have to hit close again to shut it all down.
    06-24-12 01:13 PM
    I think I've found a few quirks in this app. First, when I open a new mail and either delete or close and go back to the list I get the bar from my Email++ app showing at the top and I have to go all the way out and back in to get to the next mail I want to look at. Also when going out of the mail completely ill either get the all messages folder or my sms folder showing up and then have to hit close again to shut it all down.
    when you exit the messages app you need to press the ESC to close the current mail box and then ESC again to close the Message app. I do not know why RIM made this when calling the Messages app from a 3rd party app.

Is NewMailIcon opening the correct Inbox for your email account?
    06-24-12 07:52 PM
    Actually I never had to hit escape twice to close the mail app until now. It does open the correct mail acct. Just wasnt sure if you were aware of the issues. That alone wont make me stop using it because I love my mail icons.
    06-24-12 08:26 PM
    Actually I never had to hit escape twice to close the mail app until now. It does open the correct mail acct. Just wasnt sure if you were aware of the issues. That alone wont make me stop using it because I love my mail icons.
    Yes I'm aware of the problem and there is nothing that i can do because when you click on the new mail icon the OS takes over and runs the Messages app. I've read other similar shortcut apps that opens mail account have the same problem.
    06-24-12 10:25 PM
    I just noticed I don't get my sent mail messages in there either now. Is that a side effect as well?
    06-25-12 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD