Why do the text message and email notification icon both have the envelope icon on OS5? Is this a default or just me? And is there a way to change one of them because when I get both messages at once I don't know if I got 2 texts or 2 emails. I hope its just me though. Thanks for your help and concern!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 10:53 PM
    That's weird because I have OS5 and my notification icons are different. My email is an envelope and my texts is a little bubble looking thing (and I'm using the native sms application, not an installed one). Do you have all of your messages going into the main message folder? I don't know for sure but if you do then maybe that's why you get the same notification for both...
    10-26-10 11:13 PM
    Do you have all of your messages going into the main message folder? I don't know for sure but if you do then maybe that's why you get the same notification for both...
    Lol oops I think I found the problem and its all fixed now. But thanks for answering my stupid question anyways xD

10-27-10 12:58 AM
    No problem Glad you got it fixed!!

Lol oops I think I found the problem and its all fixed now. But thanks for answering my stupid question anyways xD

10-27-10 01:14 AM
    Well maybe you could tell us what the problem was, so that if the same thing happens to someone else he would know how to solve the thing.

Thank you
    10-27-10 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD