The model is : BB CURVE 8520

The problem happened like this :

While i was writing a message .. the system went down and after i tired to turn it on .. the battery with a red line appears within white screen..

i googled and asked too many friends .. they tired to help me with some softwares and other things to fix it , but the system totally crashed!

I understood myself that battery has been died and i bought new one.. and phone turned on but now with another problem, the system couldn't start because i crashed with peoples suggestions to fix the battery problem.

now after i trun it on i see an error "Reload software 507"

- i Googled it .. i found that i have to re-install and update my black berry to fix this problem .. i installed blackberry desktop manager FOR MAC AND WINDOWS /coz i used two computer(operating systems) trying to fix it .

in my mac.. i clicked update i waited until 80% to download the firmware (OS of blackberry) and after that i get an error "Connection problem something like this blla blla.." i tried to many times didn't worked, i deleted the software and tried to re-install it again didn't work ;/

in Windows 7 , same way, i opened blackberry desktop manager "i cliked REPAIR" waited to download the firmware until 100% and in the 100% gets stopped and stopped .. after some minutes i get an error "error connection" same as in macbook pro , i don't know where is the problem :smileysad: :smileysad: : (..

in Windows XP : more bad than others .. i TRIED to delete all files with BBSAK but in windows xp my phone is not detectedable , the software couldn't detect/connect with my phone.

so .. don't know what to do !? any idea ?!

when i try to manually download OS in the blackberry website .. i don't know what to do , coz i have to chose NETWORK CARRER, so my phone wasn't contracted with any SIM NETWORK OPERATOR(Carrier) ... it was full unlock and full payment in advance.

CAN SOME ONE help me and tell me what to do step by step .. ?! or how manually download the CORRECT firmware for my model and manually install it from any other software if exists!

i can try in any operating system , expect linux .

THANKS!!
    WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER !!!
    Last edited by Karim Hofer; 11-10-13 at 08:39 AM. Reason: Mistake in syntax.
    11-10-13 08:35 AM
    1) Download the latest OS from here: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-curve-85xx-f143/latest-official-8520-os-5-0-0-1113-vodafone-germany-870253/

2) Install the OS to your computer.

3) Delete the vender.xml files from your computer. You can find them located on your computer here:
    C:\Users\*user name*\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader

4) Download Ccleaner (download the free version) https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=qhoY4Hl0

5) Run the registry cleaner in the Ccleaner program. (this will help with your phone not being recognized by your computer)

6) Restart your computer

7) Preform a security wipe on your phone. (you might not need to do this step if you are already getting the 507 error)

8) Plug your phone into your computer.

9) Run the Loader.exe file found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader. Follow the instruction giving in the program.

10) Open up Desktop Manager and select "Restore". Then under the heading "Select Data to Restore" choose "Select device data and settings". From there only add back in your messages, SMS, MMS, contacts, and BBM. Do not select any of the settings options.
    11-10-13 08:53 AM