I have a friend who lives there. Thinking of asking him to buy one for me and ship it here. I'm on Telus Mobility.
    10-28-17 10:30 AM
    I have a friend who lives there. Thinking of asking him to buy one for me and ship it here. I'm on Telus Mobility.
    Don't bother. Have some patience. Think about it....
    10-28-17 01:17 PM
    You should also draw a picture for us .
    10-28-17 01:44 PM
    It has more to do with the failing battery in my wife's D50. It's getting worse as the days go on. The only time it really charges is when the phone is turned off. Otherwise, it just keeps the charge at its current level when it's plugged in.
    10-28-17 02:42 PM
    Bla1ze is right . They pushed out (announced) the select markets in Europe pretty quick . Ya gotta think that North America is not far behind.

They learned from the KEYone launch. Don't expect the Motion to roll out like the KEYone did .
    10-28-17 02:46 PM
    The BBD100-2 is meant for NA. Wait for it.
    10-28-17 03:05 PM
    I'm leaving dubai tonight and got to go hand on at axoim. The motion is big. The sales rep told me that the second SIM slot could be used for an sd card but he didn't seem 100% convinced. Looks like I'm waiting till it's released in Canada
    10-29-17 10:27 AM
    I'm leaving dubai tonight and got to go hand on at axoim. The motion is big. The sales rep told me that the second SIM slot could be used for an sd card but he didn't seem 100% convinced. Looks like I'm waiting till it's released in Canada
    Second sim slot? I think your sales Rep was confused. I doesnt have dual SIM capability.
    10-29-17 10:42 AM
    Second sim slot? I think your sales Rep was confused. I doesnt have dual SIM capability.
    It does (scroll down to Networks & connectivity),

BlackBerry Motion Spécification

Edit: If I'm reading that page correctly, it seems the BBD100-2 that Conite mentioned won't have dual sim.
    10-29-17 11:46 AM
    It does (scroll down to Networks & connectivity),

BlackBerry Motion Spécification
    Ahh so it does say that. This device has been fairly poorly marketed. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. I don't even think CB even mentioned it. But then again, that's just the one variant that has it looks like.
    10-29-17 11:50 AM
    Ahh so it does say that. This device has been fairly poorly marketed. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. I don't even think CB even mentioned it. But then again, that's just the one variant that has it looks like.
    Yeah it took BBMobile a while to update their site to list the Motion and even now, there aren't very many videos showcasing the device.
    10-29-17 11:53 AM
    Yeah it took BBMobile a while to update their site to list the Motion and even now, there aren't very many videos showcasing the device.
    Yes agreed. I haven't even seen any unboxings or reviews. The hype seems nowhere near where it was for the KEYone. Hopefully TCL isn't taking this route with all devices now.
    10-29-17 11:58 AM
    BlackBerry Motion goes on sale in Canada starting November 10!

Read more at https://crackberry.com/blackberry-mo...sLzaM5pTpUf.99
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-31-17 10:24 AM
    BlackBerry Motion goes on sale in Canada starting November 10!

Read more at https://crackberry.com/blackberry-mo...sLzaM5pTpUf.99
    Any word on unlocked devices?
    11-01-17 08:51 AM
    Any word on unlocked devices?
    If BBMo wants to have better carrier distribution, they will not want to undermine the carrier sales with factory unlocked devices, at least not initially.....
    11-01-17 09:31 AM