Since I am bored out of my mind with the KeyOne, I don't want the limited selection available of the Key2 or LE. Patent lawyers have killed the dream that was the Titan. I am now left considering the Motion - which is available at a few places online. Is it worth getting at this point? Is it basically a KeyOne without the keyboard? Thoughts?
    08-12-19 07:59 PM
    Is it worth getting at this point?
    Is it worth it to you? It's your money you're spending. Pretty much is a KEYone w/o the keyboard so you get a bigger display. I'd also say it runs slightly better than the KEYone because it doesn't have to make use of the additional keyboard software. The camera isn't as good as KEYone though.
    08-12-19 08:16 PM
    Is it worth it to you? It's your money you're spending.
    Mighty helpful.

Since I would have to order one without seeing one first, I am asking those that have a Motion if they are happy with it, if they would buy one now or something else.
    RK_BB likes this.
    08-12-19 08:19 PM
    Mighty helpful.

Since I would have to order one without seeing one first, I am asking those that have a Motion if they are happy with it, if they would buy one now or something else.
    I was considering the same and decided to go for a Pixel. Forget buying a device nearing its EOL...not worth it.
    anon(10387168) and elfabio80 like this.
    08-12-19 08:21 PM
    Mighty helpful.

It is helpful. It's an important question to ask yourself. Do you want to dump money into something that might not make you fully happy, or do you want to go a little deeper in pocket and perhaps buy something that might make you happier, and of course, I did elaborate my post but you replied before I was finished. Plus, my question got you to ask what you REALLY wanted to ask instead of a generic 'is it worth it?' which everyone asks.
    08-12-19 08:22 PM
    Mighty helpful.

Not sure why you'd want to invest money in a 2 year old device based on a 617 SoC.
    08-12-19 08:26 PM
    Since I am bored out of my mind with the KeyOne, I don't want the limited selection available of the Key2 or LE. Patent lawyers have killed the dream that was the Titan. I am now left considering the Motion - which is available at a few places online. Is it worth getting at this point? Is it basically a KeyOne without the keyboard? Thoughts?
    You're bored with the KEYone so you want a Motion?

It doesn't get more boring than the Motion! (aside from iPhone of course)

I'd get an LE honestly.

If you want a slab, grab a Pixel 3
    08-12-19 08:27 PM
    You're bored with the KEYone so you want a Motion?

It doesn't get more boring than the Motion! (aside from iPhone of course)

I'd get an LE honestly.

If you want a slab, grab a Pixel 3
    If you’re used to BBAndroid hardware specs and performance, 3a or 3a XL should be sufficient. When used to driving a base minivan, V8 coupe might be a little much.
    08-12-19 08:33 PM
    I'd get an LE honestly.
    Really? And where do you buy that?
    08-12-19 08:37 PM
    If you’re used to BBAndroid hardware specs and performance, 3a or 3a XL should be sufficient. When used to driving a base minivan, V8 coupe might be a little much.
    But if you're gonna slab, might as well get the advantages that a PKB doesn't have (for now).

IP rating

Wireless charging
    08-12-19 08:37 PM
    But if you're gonna slab, might as well get the advantages that a PKB doesn't have (for now).

IP rating

Wireless charging
    Does the mid-tier lack that?
    08-12-19 08:39 PM
    Does the mid-tier lack that?
    Absolutely, or else there would be literally (almost) zero reason to pay the extra price for the 3/XL
    08-12-19 08:41 PM
    Really? And where do you buy that?
    GoTalk still had some in the US. They're back to showing pre-order now with stock expected 'today' (Aug 12) but they haven't updated yet. - https://gotalkusa.com/smartphones/bl...y2-le-unlocked
    RK_BB and Egonzalez1978 like this.
    08-12-19 08:46 PM
    Absolutely, or else there would be literally (almost) zero reason to pay the extra price for the 3/XL
    Don’t laugh but I’ve never really learned the difference between my XR and the X or it’s upgrades this year. For me, supporting BB and BBMo all these years meant even with a dual carry flagship, or now a serious mid-tier, I don’t even grasp all the extra features. My usage footprint with the limitations of my practice and the family business are still ten years ago.. LMAO
    08-12-19 09:11 PM
    Don’t laugh but I’ve never really learned the difference between my XR and the X or it’s upgrades this year. For me, supporting BB and BBMo all these years meant even with a dual carry flagship, or now a serious mid-tier, I don’t even grasp all the extra features. My usage footprint with the limitations of my practice and the family business are still ten years ago.. LMAO
    The main differences are that the XR is a bigger phone with an LCD, and the X/XS are smaller with an AMOLED
    08-12-19 09:25 PM
    I have the Motion as my second phone. For me it's a Slab that feels and looks different from the rest in a good way! Still works great, but you're going to find it hard to get one anyway.
    The Key2 LE is my Daily driver and the one to get for price quality and will be upgraded to Pie some time this year.
    08-13-19 03:08 AM
    Motion is an excellent tool and, on my carrier (T-Mo), locks onto wifi-calling perfectly, which I need. But buying one now, unless you can get a great deal, probably not.
    08-13-19 08:51 AM
    Yes it's worth getting a Motion.
    Its an excellent device and still stands well against the competition.
    I'll be eventually upgrading to a Motion 2 once it gets announced and released.
    08-13-19 01:14 PM
    You new here? Lol.
    G_Unit MVP, melhiore, HITC and 1 others like this.
    08-13-19 02:12 PM
    08-13-19 02:43 PM
    I'd look at the Pixel 'a' range and the Samsung A50 or A70 before considering the Motion. If you can stand the bloat, the Samsungs are excellent value for money but the Pixels are nice and clean.
    Last edited by A Noise Annoys; 08-13-19 at 03:29 PM.
    08-13-19 03:19 PM
    Is it worth getting a Motion anymore?-giphy.jpg
    08-13-19 03:20 PM
    Titan got the kabosh? I didn't know that.
    08-13-19 06:26 PM
    Is it worth it to you? It's your money you're spending. Pretty much is a KEYone w/o the keyboard so you get a bigger display. I'd also say it runs slightly better than the KEYone because it doesn't have to make use of the additional keyboard software. The camera isn't as good as KEYone though.
    Very accurate description of the two devices. I have both...KEYone Black and Motion. I would add that battery life on the Motion is a little better...it's overkill on both devices in any case.
    08-13-19 06:29 PM
    Titan got the kabosh? I didn't know that.
    Unihertz got a stern warning, and immediately removed the capacitive-touch keyboard. Who knows what will follow next.
    08-13-19 06:29 PM
57 123