Anyone else facing seriously annoying wifi issues after March security update?

1) Failing to connect to a network. (Mostly stuck on obtaining IP Address
    2) If gets connected.. Says "Connected, No Internet" but working fine on all other devices.
    3) Says connected but doesn't load up anything at all. Even on good enough speeds.
    04-12-18 04:33 AM
    I'm having trouble. There a lots of reports in the KEYone forums about a wifi bug. Very annoying.
    04-12-18 06:29 AM
    No problems here.
    04-12-18 06:30 AM
    just had my update through, and I'm experiencing the same thing. It connects for a very short time when I reset the device, or disconnect and reconnect manually, but then drops out again. I'm assuming it's a known problem, and someone is working on a fix...?
    04-13-18 08:06 PM
    every now and then for me
    04-13-18 10:01 PM
    Anyone else facing seriously annoying wifi issues after March security update?

1) Failing to connect to a network. (Mostly stuck on obtaining IP Address
    2) If gets connected.. Says "Connected, No Internet" but working fine on all other devices.
    3) Says connected but doesn't load up anything at all. Even on good enough speeds.
    Yup. Similar behaviour here. Connects to Wi-Fi, says Internet is there but when you try using it it is not there... Rebooting helps for a while...
    04-14-18 02:29 PM
    Guess you could try the April patch.
    04-14-18 02:49 PM
    Guess you could try the April patch.
    I could but I am in the UK, so April patch will be here in May (maybe)... Not using unofficial ways of uploading that to my phone now for specific reasons...
    04-14-18 05:36 PM
    I had this problem on my Z30. I had to clear the cache on my modem settings. (192.68.2.1 ?). with my modem there is a garbage can icon....problem solved
    04-14-18 07:52 PM
    Currently having this problem. Had put off installing the update for a few days due to being busy, but I wish I hadn't done it at all now. Good thing I haven't transfered my Whatsapp from my old Priv yet.
    04-15-18 09:15 AM
    Currently having this problem. Had put off installing the update for a few days due to being busy, but I wish I hadn't done it at all now. Good thing I haven't transfered my Whatsapp from my old Priv yet.
    Have you tried clearing the cache and restarting? I would post steps but my Motion is in the repair shop, as I week and truly smashed the screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-18 09:58 AM
    Same WiFi problem here, in the Netherlands.
    04-15-18 04:45 PM
    Have you tried clearing the cache and restarting? I would post steps but my Motion is in the repair shop, as I week and truly smashed the screen.

Posted via CB10
    Multiple times, but the problem just returns. Am debating manually updating via autoloader to the April security update and seeing if the problem is fixed then. Just need to get the free time to do it
    04-15-18 07:58 PM
    @conite suggested in one of the other forums (K-1 or Android OS, I can't remember or find it to link) that the only remedy thus far has been factory reset. @conite, can you confirm?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 05:02 PM
    @conite suggested in one of the other forums (K-1 or Android OS, I can't remember or find it to link) that the only remedy thus far has been factory reset. @conite, can you confirm?

Posted via CB10
    It has worked for some, but not for others.

Apparently the April patch may bring some remedy.
    04-16-18 05:04 PM

Thanks @conite. Here's hoping.

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 05:06 PM
    For what its worth, the April patch feels more stable so far, have noticed stability improvements and the WiFi is better behaved.
    04-16-18 09:59 PM
    Network reset done
    Factory reset done
    Change in wifi security done.

NOTHING WORKS.

Just gave BlackBerry the bug report over mail. Lets see if they can provide some solution before the April security update hits in May
    04-20-18 02:06 AM
    Yup. Similar behaviour here. Connects to Wi-Fi, says Internet is there but when you try using it it is not there... Rebooting helps for a while...
    I also noticed if its just my phone connected to the wifi.. It works just fine but as soon as anyone else connects over my wifi.. It stars showing up again.

And its not some sort of limit by my router as i've tried many devices on it at the same time.. All works except for my motion.
    04-20-18 02:09 AM
    I have this issue lately, too. The quickest and most reliable workaround I've found is to switch on and off airplane mode. This reliably restores WiFi connectivity, mostly for at least the rest of the day.

BB Motion BBD100-2 on T-Mobile USA
    04-20-18 09:39 AM
    I have this issue lately, too. The quickest and most reliable workaround I've found is to switch on and off airplane mode. This reliably restores WiFi connectivity, mostly for at least the rest of the day.

BB Motion BBD100-2 on T-Mobile USA
    Not for me. It keeps getting worse.
    04-21-18 10:38 AM
    Good to stay in the loop. Won't be updating. And also because I wouldn't notice any extra benefits anyway.
    04-22-18 09:53 AM

Hello Dheeraj,

Thank you for getting back to us. Based on the build number you have given us, we can confirm that your device is up to date. All device are on the AAW build number.

This is the reply from BBMobile Care. True?
    04-23-18 10:25 PM
    Hello Dheeraj,

Thank you for getting back to us. Based on the build number you have given us, we can confirm that your device is up to date. All device are on the AAW build number.

This is the reply from BBMobile Care. True?
    Yes, most people are still on the March patch AAW377/AAW621/AAW880.
    04-23-18 10:39 PM
    Setting static IP seems to have fixed the WiFi issue for me.. Follow this and see if I works for you guys as well..

⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
    Attached Thumbnails Wifi issues after March Patch(UK unit)-62779.jpg  
    04-24-18 12:19 PM
40 12