Have noticed on the current iteration, T-Mo WFC (Motion) that if I slide the WFC notification to the left I get a settings icon, then a clock. Tapping the clock brings up a few time choices (1 hour, 15 minutes etc.) and an "undo" choice, which seems to do nothing. However if I am having WFC connect issues, they go away if I tap the "undo" choice it always seems to connect. Does WFC automatically go on a timer mode or something?

Thanks
    02-19-19 08:44 AM
    Have noticed on the current iteration, T-Mo WFC (Motion) that if I slide the WFC notification to the left I get a settings icon, then a clock. Tapping the clock brings up a few time choices (1 hour, 15 minutes etc.) and an "undo" choice, which seems to do nothing. However if I am having WFC connect issues, they go away if I tap the "undo" choice it always seems to connect. Does WFC automatically go on a timer mode or something?

Thanks
    That's not a timer. You're snoozing the notifications. As for issues with WiFi calling, and the notification, part of why the persistent notifcation is kept there is to tell the system the app is running and to not kill it off. If the notification is not there, you may run into issues with WiFi calling not working.
    02-19-19 10:19 AM
    That's not a timer. You're snoozing the notifications. As for issues with WiFi calling, and the notification, part of why the persistent notifcation is kept there is to tell the system the app is running and to not kill it off. If the notification is not there, you may run into issues with WiFi calling not working.
    OK Thanks. If that's the case, not sure they sorted. When my WFC wasn't connecting, tapping the "undo" would reconnect it. Probably a coincidence.
    02-20-19 07:40 AM