I have heard of people swapping phones with an active AT&T sim and getting those services in an unbranded phone.
    This is true temporarily. Doubt those features would stick to a keyone let alone then on to a motion... Hotspot is one thing wfc I seriously doubt
    03-26-18 08:00 PM
    I know this is a Motion forum but reading through these posts, the KeyOne is mentioned on AT&T. I have the AT&T version of the BlackBerry Keyone and I can confirm that I only have the Hotspot and HD Voice feature. NO WiFi calling.
    portplayer likes this.
    03-26-18 10:22 PM
    They may work but are unlikely to stick -- at some point the network will send down re-provisioning info and.... poof!

T-Mo has seriously upped their signal game the last couple of years, especially with low-band (700Mhz) LTE that penetrates and carries well. Their newest expansion is into the 600Mhz band which the Motion doesn't cover but it will be a few years before that becomes important; they're still deploying a lot of 700Mhz coverage and in fact turned up a handful of Band12 towers around here recently.
    03-28-18 04:37 PM
    New to the forum, I bought 2 evolves, not knowing they aren't popular in the US. AM I wasting my time with these? I joined this forum, but looks like
    Is there anybody OUT THERE? I bought 2 Evolves, am I wasting my time using them in the USA? What carriers support these phones, how do I unlock them....
    And if not, I have 2 really nice Evolve Cell phones for sale.

no one is ever on here. Want to know how to unlock and use with att or whatever way I can.
    02-15-20 10:28 PM
    New to the forum, I bought 2 evolves, not knowing they aren't popular in the US. AM I wasting my time with these? I joined this forum, but looks like
    Is there anybody OUT THERE? I bought 2 Evolves, am I wasting my time using them in the USA? What carriers support these phones, how do I unlock them....
    And if not, I have 2 really nice Evolve Cell phones for sale.

no one is ever on here. Want to know how to unlock and use with att or whatever way I can.
    Wow are you lost.......This is a BlackBerry Forum which has nothing to do with evolves. Keep searching.
    03-01-20 09:02 AM
105 ... 345