The motion battery life was the key buying influence for me, followed by water resistance.

I am lucky enough to spend quite a lot of time between home and on a live aboard boat. The ability to leave it on stand by for days without having to constantly think about charging it is a nice feature, quick charge is great too.
    eiruvrav likes this.
    01-06-18 03:25 PM
    Simply don't want to be worrying about my phone running out of battery all the time.

Miss the days with the old Nokia phones having 2 WEEKS+ battery life. 10 years ago staying in a hotel for a few days people didn't even think about their phone charger. Battery showing 50% didn't cause panic.

The Motion won't offer this kind of battery life but I think it's one of the closest you can get at the moment. Hopefully BlackBerry Mobile will push a battery competition! Who can pack a better and bigger battery into a phone. Would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-18 04:10 PM
    I once had a Motorola Defy (that I carried in a sleeve pocket when on my motorcycle). Some sack was running down my phone at a bar because he'd just gotten an iPhart and felt so augmented. Finally he said "there isn't anything that little POS can do that my iPhart can't do better." So, I dropped my Defy in a glass of water and said: "Your turn." That... and the battery life.
    01-06-18 08:31 PM
    The motion battery life was the key buying influence for me, followed by water resistance.

I am lucky enough to spend quite a lot of time between home and on a live aboard boat. The ability to leave it on stand by for days without having to constantly think about charging it is a nice feature, quick charge is great too.
    It's nice knowing that after a long day at school I can still go out at night and not have to worry about having a charger on me, and I'm using the KEYone. The motion should be even better.
    01-06-18 09:43 PM