Did the phone automatically let you do xml? (I know the xml is way better but I had never found one that did xml... but this was yrs ago)
    Password keeper I believe gave me a choice of how to export and I tried both ways and the XML provided best results.
    towngirl likes this.
    06-23-20 10:01 PM
    LastPass has been giving me popups to autofill in where the option is not welcomed. It has become annoying even when adjustments in the settings so I have decided to award the privilege to Google and continue to use LastPass so to have a offline record of all my passwords when needed.
    07-09-20 09:23 PM
    I moved from the motion to the P40 Pro + and I'm still using the blackberry apps.
    towngirl likes this.
    08-19-20 06:16 PM
    Who used Password Keeper and moved out of BlackBerry.

What did you transfer your password to? Easy or hard?

Password keeper app works great on non BlackBerry. Export file, save to somewhere and then you can import on a new device.
    08-19-20 10:46 PM
    Password keeper app works great on non BlackBerry. Export file, save to somewhere and then you can import on a new device.
    Why bother though? There are far better password keepers that also offer complete cross-platform support.
    Last edited by conite; 08-20-20 at 06:33 AM.
    08-19-20 11:00 PM
    I use Enpass with my Android and Windows devices.
    08-20-20 02:49 AM
    The Bitwarden is cool because you can load it phone and computer.
    08-20-20 05:53 AM
    The Bitwarden is cool because you can load it phone and computer.
    Just send me your passwords and I’ll save them on a piece of paper 1,500 miles away in wall safe
    08-20-20 01:18 PM
    lol it's *$f*$ky0u#@
    Just send me your passwords and I’ll save them on a piece of paper 1,500 miles away in wall safe
    08-20-20 01:28 PM
    lol it's *$f*$ky0u#@
    Got it.
    08-20-20 07:00 PM
    Hey, I thought you would chop me up for that
    Got it.
    08-21-20 06:28 AM
    Hey, I thought you would chop me up for that
    I thought it was foreplay
    08-21-20 06:46 AM
    lol
    I can't even reply... nothing good comes out that isn't sensitive to a forum ...but would be all funny..
    I thought it was foreplay
    08-21-20 07:25 AM
    lol
    I can't even reply... nothing good comes out that isn't sensitive to a forum ...but would be all funny..
    That’s what PMs are for LMAO
    08-21-20 07:26 AM
    LMAO
    08-21-20 08:24 AM
    LMAO
    Squirrel!!!!!
    08-21-20 01:02 PM
    What rhe heck does that mean?
    Squirrel!!!!!
    08-21-20 02:11 PM
    Thread seems to have maybe already served it's purpose, but I am wondering if anyone uses BlackBerry password keeper (Android version) across more than one Android device at same time, for sync of all passwords in one single place. I tried to do that once and it didn't seem possible, but I am not sure if I was going about it correctly with regards to how to point to the correct encrypted cloud file. Any thoughts anyone?
    12-12-20 10:08 AM
    Thread seems to have maybe already served it's purpose, but I am wondering if anyone uses BlackBerry password keeper (Android version) across more than one Android device at same time, for sync of all passwords in one single place. I tried to do that once and it didn't seem possible, but I am not sure if I was going about it correctly with regards to how to point to the correct encrypted cloud file. Any thoughts anyone?
    I have it on a few of my devices. Just use Google Drive backup, and backup to X folder. Then on your next device (with same Google account) install Password Keeper and look for a backup in X folder and restore. Pretty straightforward, but I agree that an app that continously syncs between devices is even more fool proof. I just haven't gotten to that point yet.
    dmlis likes this.
    12-12-20 10:26 AM
    I have it on a few of my devices. Just use Google Drive backup, and backup to X folder. Then on your next device (with same Google account) install Password Keeper and look for a backup in X folder and restore....
    Ok. I'll try that. I think I tried to do that earlier and didn't have full success. However, it works for you so I must have done something wrong.

Just to be clear, for the arrangement you have, it will result in a password for a certain account (as stored in password keeper) on device2 being updated if you update that password on device1 in password keeper (assuming respective "backup to drive" cycles have also completed)?
    12-12-20 11:51 AM
    Ok. I'll try that. I think I tried to do that earlier and didn't have full success. However, it works for you so I must have done something wrong.

Just to be clear, for the arrangement you have, it will result in a password for a certain account (as stored in password keeper) on device2 being updated if you update that password on device1 in password keeper (assuming respective "backup to drive" cycles have also completed)?
    No, that it does not do. If you are adding / removing passwords often, or across more than a few devices then it's probably best to look at a fully synced solution.
    12-12-20 12:42 PM
    No, that it does not do. If you are adding / removing passwords often, or across more than a few devices then it's probably best to look at a fully synced solution.
    ...but the arrangement does work for "manual syncing" across multiple devices, for example if you manually initiate a backup to the cloud drive on device1 and then you later did a "manual import" on device2 from that same cloud drive folder?
    12-12-20 12:47 PM
    ...but the arrangement does work for "manual syncing" across multiple devices, for example if you manually initiate a backup to the cloud drive on device1 and then you later did a "manual import" on device2 from that same cloud drive folder?
    Yes. So if you add a password to one device, you will need to initiate a backup on said device, and then follow up with a restore on all your other devices. Not ideal, but it does work.
    12-12-20 01:51 PM
    ...downloaded BlackBerry Password Keeper for Android (my Keyone)...simply exported my passwords on my Passport then sent the file to the Keyone (you can encrypt it first)...then simply import the file to the Android BlackBerry Password Keeper...works just like the BB10 version...not sure if iOS has a BBPK app though...

Posted on my Powerful Passport
    12-12-20 05:05 PM
    on my two BlackBerry phones and an Android tablet, each has its own unique backup file. so you must manually restore the backup file for device "one" to "two" and "three" or individually update each device (assuming "one" is the device you consider your main device with the master password file).
    12-13-20 03:26 PM
51 123