So far, I've only seen a short video of someone (two people actually) playing with the motion. Any chance Kevin or Bla1ze have a hands on video coming soon.
    One of the reasons I ask is because many people are saying the finger print sensor will act as a track pad. Now that is likely the case but all that was done with it in the video was bringing down the notification tray. The people did not use it to scroll through app pages or app drawer as you can with the keyboard on the KEYone.
    Now given that there are other phones out there with the ability to bring down the notification tray with a swipe down on the finger print sensor, could the Motion actually only have that ability as well and not full track pad as people have been thinking?
    Or maybe I missed something and track pad scrolling has already been confirmed/shown off somewhere.
    10-10-17 12:18 PM
    I suspect the button will do what the KEYᵒⁿᵉ capacitive keyboard does - scrolling, some gestures, and editing.
    Gajja likes this.
    10-10-17 12:43 PM
    UTB blogs says it won't have trackpad capabilities.
    Only the notification tray gesture.

Posted via CB10
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    10-10-17 12:49 PM
    UTB blogs says it won't have trackpad capabilities.
    Only the notification tray gesture.

Posted via CB10
    So... we still know nothing certain then.
    10-10-17 12:56 PM
    So... we still know nothing certain then.
    Ofcourse it isn't official. Just mentioned what I read

Posted via CB10
    10-10-17 12:57 PM
    Ofcourse it isn't official. Just mentioned what I read

Posted via CB10
    I agree. I just found it odd that the people who were showing it off only used it for the notification tray and not to scroll through app drawer or home pages or something. That's why I think it may not be as the KEYone and simply as what other devices have had with the notification tray being pulled down by finger print sensor. Just a guess though. Guess we'll see when more videos come out.
    10-10-17 03:12 PM

Guys, it's just for the notification shade. I promise lol.
    10-11-17 10:17 AM

Thanks!

I understood "Snapdragon" and "USB type C".
    10-11-17 11:44 AM
    Does pulling down the notification shade with the fingerprint gesture work in all apps or just on the home screen?
    10-11-17 12:26 PM
    Thanks!

I understood "Snapdragon" and "USB type C".
    Yeah, me too. But visuals are pretty. lol
    10-11-17 01:30 PM
    You heard it here first.

Posted via CB10
    10-11-17 04:57 PM
    You heard it here first.

Posted via CB10
    Heard what?
    10-11-17 06:20 PM
    Heard what?
    That the finger print sensor just brings down the notification tray and it won't behave like the keyboard on the KEYone. I'm guessing.
    10-11-17 07:05 PM
    Need Comprehensive Camera Review................
    10-12-17 02:25 AM
    Need Comprehensive Camera Review................
    It's going to be the same as KEYone so look for that. You will get plenty camera reviews for KEYone

Posted via CB10
    10-12-17 03:46 AM
    the reviewer didn't say that the track pad doesn't have the scroll functionality of the keyone, he said that if you take a pic with the finger print button, it stores it in locker . this is a very brief review, he said when he gets the device will do a more thorough review, but all in all, recommends the device, but did note about the big bezels.
    10-12-17 05:11 AM
    the reviewer didn't say that the track pad doesn't have the scroll functionality of the keyone, he said that if you take a pic with the finger print button, it stores it in locker . this is a very brief review, he said when he gets the device will do a more thorough review, but all in all, recommends the device, but did note about the big bezels.
    He may not have said that but two videos now don't show it being used as a track pad and Bla1ze who I'm sure knows said it doesn't function as one beyond bringing down the notification tray.
    10-12-17 06:49 AM
    It's going to be the same as KEYone so look for that. You will get plenty camera reviews for KEYone

Posted via CB10
    The flash on the Motion looks different though (both LED's seem to be in a single spot, like the iPhone), I wonder if that will make a difference.
    10-12-17 10:51 AM
    The flash on the Motion looks different though (both LED's seem to be in a single spot, like the iPhone), I wonder if that will make a difference.
    I really doubt that the flash will make any noticeable difference over the KEYone

Posted via CB10
    10-12-17 10:56 AM

Thank you for posting this. The phone looks gorgeous. A tad thick, but a very small price to pay for the battery life. I love it!
    10-13-17 09:03 AM
    Thank you for posting this. The phone looks gorgeous. A tad thick, but a very small price to pay for the battery life. I love it!
    I see a lot of very sleek phones plugged in all over the place LOL. I'm with you on this.

Behold, my thumbs have spoken.
    10-13-17 09:38 AM
    They got it right. What I wouldn't have given for a slightly thicker, but longer lasting DTEK50 and DTEK60.

Thin is fine, but I'll take the extra few grams.
    10-13-17 09:45 AM
    They got it right. What I wouldn't have given for a slightly thicker, but longer lasting DTEK50 and DTEK60.

Thin is fine, but I'll take the extra few grams.
    Oh I agree. I don't mind the thicker phone if it's going to have the battery behind it.
    10-13-17 12:27 PM
    Thick? 7mm Thickness for some mid-range and almost all high-end phones makes a Blackberry Motion. A "tad thick"? No way. It is something that deliveres endurance (like you alredy mentioned) and a grippy backside! That is better than al lot of (slippery) phones offer. These phones offer processing power or specs People don't realy need or even use.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-17 03:32 PM
    It does not have the same camera as the KEYone. So camera and screen are a downgrade from the KEYone. The ram is the same as the Black edition KEYone. The only thing bigger is the battery. Which of course is easier to do because it's a slab. Also it's water and dust resistant which should come in handy.

Anybody know if the upcoming BlackBerry 'Juno' is supposed to be a premium device or is it gonna be same mid tier type of device?
    10-13-17 04:22 PM
29 12