Just curious as to why no one from CB has given this phone a review? If this has already been asked I apologize but it seems like it’s long overdue.
    12-05-17 11:53 AM
    Just curious as to why no one from CB has given this phone a review? If this has already been asked I apologize but it seems like it’s long overdue.
    Maybe it's a reaalllllly llonnnnggggg NDA
    12-05-17 11:56 AM
    Maybe it's a reaalllllly llonnnnggggg NDA
    Jeez I guess lol, but there are some reviews out there.
    12-05-17 11:57 AM
    I like Mr. Mobil review better than CBK review because Mr. Mobil is very fair.
    12-05-17 12:19 PM
    It has to be an NDA issue, but didn't Bla1ze say something about when his review would be out in response to a question near the end of the last podcast?

And didn't Michael Fisher (MM) say his review wasn't a review, just a comparison?
    12-05-17 04:49 PM
    It has to be an NDA issue, but didn't Bla1ze say something about when his review would be out in response to a question near the end of the last podcast?

And didn't Michael Fisher (MM) say his review wasn't a review, just a comparison?
    I think Bla1ze said he'd have the review out by December 3rd.
    No pressure, Bla1ze. 😇
    12-05-17 07:58 PM
    No pressure, Bla1ze.
    The delay is because he's going to actually be caroling the review in true holiday spirit.

Don't forget to be wearing the Christmas sweater........
    12-05-17 08:30 PM
    No pressure, Bla1ze. 😇
    Let's hope he had the review done before he started his cross Canada tour with Kevin. They were in Vancouver last night, Calgary tonight then on to Montreal, Toronto, and Waterloo.
    12-05-17 09:26 PM

I hope you're being sarcastic about the NDA at this point haha.
    12-05-17 09:29 PM
    What's the big deal? Crackberry's reviews will always be somewhat biased. MrMobile is the best in the biz!
    12-05-17 09:36 PM
    What's the big deal? Crackberry's reviews will always be somewhat biased. MrMobile is the best in the biz!
    Biased or not, they are the face of BlackBerry Mobile pretty much.
    12-05-17 09:39 PM
    Of course they are biased, but that's not really the point. They get a lot deeper into the phones they review than just any random tech site. Each BlackBerry that's reviewed gives a ton of very detailed information that I like reading about. I just like reading them I guess and would like to see one for the Motion.
    12-06-17 04:30 AM
    I was thinking of asking this here since almost 2 days, couldn't due to being busy!
    I too wait for the detailed review from cb and Actually I have mostly never felt them being biased and their plus is they do it digging deep..camera is one module I am waiting to get the review from them now!
    Hopefully soon they will!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2163
    12-06-17 09:07 AM
    Rumour has it that the factory unlocked version will be available soon, maybe in a couple weeks.
    12-06-17 10:09 AM
    Of course they are biased, but that's not really the point. They get a lot deeper into the phones they review than just any random tech site. Each BlackBerry that's reviewed gives a ton of very detailed information that I like reading about. I just like reading them I guess and would like to see one for the Motion.
    Yup just like an iphone site would for any iphone. Also even though a little biased they can be harder on points that are important to BlackBerry fans. Like the call quality which most site don't even bring up.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-17 01:07 PM
    Bla1ze had said Kevin was busy with travel and the meet ups.... I suspect Kevin wants to be the one to do it.

But it sounded like they were like everyone else, had to wait for the phone to go on sale and be delivered - no early review units. And for a good review you really need a week or more to use it and a couple of days consider and write out your review. Just takes time....
    12-06-17 01:20 PM
    Crackberry.com would be totally useless if it were not for the second page Forms!
    The front page sucks and there is hardly anything that changes pretty sad maybe because besides the Keyone there is NOTHING to talk about
    Elky64 likes this.
    12-07-17 08:30 AM
    Crackberry.com would be totally useless if it were not for the second page Forms!
    The front page sucks and there is hardly anything that changes pretty sad maybe because besides the Keyone there is NOTHING to talk about
    Been noticing same since my return back to CBK a few weeks ago. Agree on the front page comment too, lack of new content and a layout that's not all that appealing, to me personally. Guess BB's aren't all that relevant anymore to generate enough news on a regular basis. Either way, still very happy with my Motion review or no review.
    Last edited by Elky64; 12-07-17 at 04:20 PM.
    12-07-17 12:29 PM
    It would be nice to get more coverage of BB Merah Putih and Optiemus Infracom's efforts on CrackBerry as well. I suspect CBK and bla1ze are just busy with the recent Keyone and Motion tours.

Still, the unstoppable tour is a great stress test for the Motion so maybe it's not all bad that we're still waiting on a review?
    12-07-17 03:50 PM
    The reviews are out there in unbiased forums. CB has a slight bias you will agree. Motion looks a good phone.
    12-09-17 05:35 PM
    so uh... it's getting a bit embarrassing now. Still no review and it's a BlackBerry dedicated fan site
    Elky64 likes this.
    12-11-17 10:10 AM
    so uh... it's getting a bit embarrassing now. Still no review and it's a BlackBerry dedicated fan site
    Hadn't been to CKB for a few years until I settled on buying the Motion. One thing I'm really noticing is it's pretty mute around here compared to the other Mobile Nations sites.

As for the Motion itself, it's like very few care and I guess, in a way, it's nothing to write home about - Loving mine though - except for camera. But you'd think someone would take the initiative. And yeah, kind of embarrassing in a way.
    Last edited by Elky64; 12-12-17 at 06:19 PM.
    12-11-17 11:27 AM
    Hadn't been to CKB for a few years until I settled on buying the Motion. One thing I'm really noticing is it's pretty mute around here compared to the other Mobile Nations sites.

As for the Motion itself, it's like very few care and I guess, in a way, it's nothing to write home about - Loving mine though. But you'd think someone would take the initiative. And yeah, kind of embarrassing in a way.
    Especially compared to the KEYone hype. And before someone jumps in, yes I get it, they are different devices and the KEYone differentiated from the traditional slab style phones. But the reality is, this is still a fan site and actually has become TCL marketing arm in a sense at this point so it is very odd that there isn't much being said about the Motion as far as reviews go.
    phuoc likes this.
    12-12-17 11:55 AM
    Especially compared to the KEYone hype. And before someone jumps in, yes I get it, they are different devices and the KEYone differentiated from the traditional slab style phones. But the reality is, this is still a fan site and actually has become TCL marketing arm in a sense at this point so it is very odd that there isn't much being said about the Motion as far as reviews go.
    Can only guess (and as you mentioned) its "slab" status dumbed it down to a point no one really cares. Really curious about the camera itself as well (more pertinent info regarding it) yet the dull roars once heard in regards seem to have silenced too - the camera is my only gripe so far.
    12-12-17 12:50 PM
    Can only guess (and as you mentioned) its "slab" status dumbed it down to a point no one really cares. Really curious about the camera itself as well (more pertinent info regarding it) yet the dull roars once heard in regards to seem to have silenced too - the camera is my only gripe so far.
    But that's the thing, even if it's a slab, a fan site should still review it and give reasons as to why this particular slab may be the right choice for certain people.
    phuoc likes this.
    12-12-17 12:53 PM
32 12