10-29-17 01:04 AM
189 ... 678
tools
    I see the Motion as being a ton more interesting to me than the KeyONE was...in that I've been away from a PKB for so long on another platform, that it's no longer desirable to me, and I feel much more comfortable and am more accurate typing on a virtual keypad.

That said, I wish BlackBerry had gone for a 64gb capacity since 32gb will get filled to the brim quickly with photos and music by the average user these days. And, I wish they could have rounded the upper corners of the handset rather than make it have 90-degree angles on both of them. Oh well...I guess nothing is perfect.

If they release a Verizon-friendly version, I might have to try it out.
    DomTech likes this.
    10-24-17 12:14 PM
    I know for me the Keyone had my attention because of the battery life and the hub . I work in hospitals mainly where service is very poor and batteries drain quickly so the larger the battery the better. Im hoping that the motion has even better battery life, I just wish that it had 64gb of storage.
    10-24-17 12:20 PM
    Hello there! I think what will make the motion special is that the overall package will be better than all of those phones you've mentioned. The motion will have a better built quality, better speed, better multitasking, better protection, better security, better camera, better in-hand-feel etc. However, I do appreciate your sentiments about the price of the phone.
    How can you be sure that blackberry motion will be faster and better build quality? Do you already have one? Price will be very similar to OnePlus 5 and only thing that motion beats OnePlus 5 is security and battery life. OnePlus 5 gave me 10 SOT so battery life is pretty good as well.
    10-24-17 12:28 PM
    Well you can upgrade your blackberry phone every year
    Sure I cannot, I don't have the budget, that's why I think people should be warned

/*Passport SQW100-1*/
    10-24-17 12:39 PM
    it just another android phone to me. It only makes sense that it's for brand loyalists. I don't see any real motive for someone consider this phone if they don't ride for BlackBerry
    Agree, but it does look like battery life will set this phone apart from others. Certainly the KEYone does.
    10-24-17 02:23 PM
    There are PLENTY of "tanks with huge battery"!
    Corporate security is another question. Did you know, that for example FORBES TOP 10 international company issues: iPhones and Samsung phones? No a single BB device and using Android For Work/Mobile Iron(BES 12 being decomissioned by end of this year).
    This is a blue chip company with super valuable IP.

Come on, get real!
    Are you sure about BES 12 being decommissioned? Not sure your IT department knows how to read a cash flow statement...(MOBL)
    10-26-17 07:28 AM
    Conite,
    You and few other persons on this forum have an endless patience to reply for all the stupid and more stupid comparisons...
    You have all my respects!
    I'm with you too. But his salary is for that!LOL
    10-26-17 11:39 AM
    Look, I am very happy KEYone user atm.

I really want to BB mobile to succeed, hence i try to understand, why one would buy one when there are cheaper or better alternatives. That's it
    Are you a BB user?
    10-26-17 11:40 AM
    You're being disingenuous if you are calling this an iPhone hack.

It's no different from someone getting into your Dropbox account because your password is 1234.
    Thank you!

You can choose what to put in Dropbox, can you? But you can't choose what to put in icloud, cause everything goes there anyway. By default.

Have you used an iphone?
    10-27-17 04:06 AM
    I got the device yesterday in Dubai. The fit and finish is good. The device came with 50 percent battery charged. I charged the device to full. After one day of heavy usage the battery still has 40 percent charge left. The 4 GB Ram makes the device very fast and stable. No sluggishness, no freezing, no heating. The legendary BlackBerry Hub is as good as ever which keeps on improving with each update. The camera as compared to my previous device PRIV is much superior and delivers Sharp images. The finger print scanner is superb and highly sensitive and no hangup at all. Great device and true value for money IMHO.
    10-27-17 04:37 AM
    I got the device yesterday in Dubai. The fit and finish is good. The device came with 50 percent battery charged. I charged the device to full. After one day of heavy usage the battery still has 40 percent charge left. The 4 GB Ram makes the device very fast and stable. No sluggishness, no freezing, no heating. The legendary BlackBerry Hub is as good as ever which keeps on improving with each update. The camera as compared to my previous device PRIV is much superior and delivers Sharp images. The finger print scanner is superb and highly sensitive and no hangup at all. Great device and true value for money IMHO.
    Is the home button/FP scanner also a trackpad?
    Do you feel comfortable using it without a case (but with a screen protector) ?
    Does the camera really protrude in the back?
    10-27-17 04:50 AM
    The button is not a track pad but I wish it could be one as it would have given more control on the device. The device fits properly in the palms and is comfortable unlike my previous device PRIV . The rear cam is slightly protruding from the back. I shall be using the case which will eliminate the bulging. Overall a very good device and value for money.
    Invictus0 likes this.
    10-27-17 05:31 AM
    The button is not a track pad but I wish it could be one as it would have given more control on the device. The device fits properly in the palms and is comfortable unlike my previous device PRIV . The rear cam is slightly protruding from the back. I shall be using the case which will eliminate the bulging. Overall a very good device and value for money.
    Will be fine to use horizontal gestures for app swiching forward and back. And vertical gestures for notification.
    10-27-17 07:26 AM
    Battery life makes the device very unique and incomparable. Here is the screen shot.
    Attached Thumbnails What's so special about this phone?-1272.jpg  
    10-29-17 01:04 AM
189 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD