The Bluetooth connection with my truck keeps cutting off between starts on the same day
    11-17-17 06:40 PM
    The Bluetooth connection with my truck keeps cutting off between starts on the same day
    Bluetooth is such an odd duck. Try forgetting the connection and then reestablish
    11-17-17 07:04 PM
    Exactly. I agree. Excellent phone.
    11-18-17 07:18 AM
    Only problem I've had is I now have loads of duplicate contacts, which won't synch or delete. The app freezes.
    11-18-17 08:00 AM
    Pre-ordered from Carphone Warehouse, and received it at work yesterday, impressed so far. Shiny new phone!

Blackberry keyboard reminds me of the keyboard in BB10.

Battery life is fantastic. Charged yesterday until 6pm, now 26 hours later and I'm at 39% remaining. Screen on time 7h 5m.

Coming from a Moto X 2014 which was on its second battery and needed constant charging it's phenomenal.
    I do miss the AMOLED screen from my old phone though and the Ambient screen where you could Jedi wave over the screen to show the time and notifications.

Fingerprint sensor is responsive and seems better than the one on my iPhone 6 work phone, but that is a few years old now. The chin isn't as bad in day to day use as I thought it would be.

Using it without a case at the moment but will be getting one as I don't trust myself not to drop it.
    seletok likes this.
    11-18-17 01:56 PM
    How is the back cover? Is it the same as glass weave we have seen on the Q10 and Z30? or is it more textured and rubberized?
    11-18-17 05:56 PM
    Not sure if its like the Keyone because i never got the chance to use a KO, but what i can tell you is i got the Blackberry Motion last Monday from Carphone Warehouse delivered. My advise to anyone thinking about buy is, stop dithering and buy one, absolutely stunning. It is everything for every user. In the past I have only ever used a Blackberry. Not having much of a choice regarding BB10 thought id make the jump and happy i did.............And while we are here, alot of people have been asking if Blackberry Android needs antivirus to be installed, so i took a chance and emailed Blackberry with this very question, below is their reply:

Dear Mr. *************,

Thank you for contacting us. The preinstalled DTEK application on your device provides an additional level of security over other Android devices. BlackBerry has no particular stance on third party antivirus programs though, so you may install one if you wish or not. Ultimately it is the customer's decision.

I hope that answered your question, if not please feel free to contact us for any additional inquiries. We are glad to help.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry Mobile.

Best regards,
    Dan,
    BlackBerry Mobile Customer Care Team
    BlackBerry® KEYone | United States - Official Website

Still not really clear if you ask me, but BB seem confident,...........BUY THE BLACKBERRY MOTION !!
    Because he's not in a position to tell you what he really think. Which likely is, antiviral program suck and actually bog down your device. Heck most act like a virus themselves.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    11-18-17 06:01 PM
    Yes
    11-18-17 06:29 PM
    I'll be buying the BlackBerry Motion for my wife to replace her Note3. I ordered through my Telus account as an outright purchase ($700Cdn for phone, SIM and tax). 5 days later still not a word from Telus about order processing or shipping. Sent them an email today to cancel the order (their response to that was that it takes three days for them to see emails). If it comes unexpectedly, so be it. Fun times. If I can get it cancelled I'll either wait for Dec one and some Canadian law adjustments or just wait a few more weeks to buy outright from non carrier when they make it available. Hopefully it will be unlocked and outright for Christmas. Not giving up my Passport, but looking forward to seeing this phone.

Posted via CB10
    quikchip likes this.
    11-18-17 06:58 PM
    How is the back cover? Is it the same as glass weave we have seen on the Q10 and Z30? or is it more textured and rubberized?
    Yes it is rubberized. But I don't see on any BlackBerry yet. It is fine.
    11-18-17 07:28 PM
    I'll be buying the BlackBerry Motion for my wife to replace her Note3. I ordered through my Telus account as an outright purchase ($700Cdn for phone, SIM and tax). 5 days later still not a word from Telus about order processing or shipping. Sent them an email today to cancel the order (their response to that was that it takes three days for them to see emails). If it comes unexpectedly, so be it. Fun times. If I can get it cancelled I'll either wait for Dec one and some Canadian law adjustments or just wait a few more weeks to buy outright from non carrier when they make it available. Hopefully it will be unlocked and outright for Christmas. Not giving up my Passport, but looking forward to seeing this phone.

Posted via CB10
    Bummer... Haven't always had the greatest luck with Telus myself but we went unscathed where the Motion was concerned.

Ordered mine online around 7:30am MST on launch day, bought outright from Telus. Being a long weekend wasn't expecting much news until the following Tue. Tuesday came and went w/o a word but on Wed, around 6:00am, got an email from Telus stating my Motion had shipped. They provided a tracking # and when I checked (Can Post), it had already arrived in my city at postal facility, an hour or two later its status was "out for delivery" and a few hours after that, was sitting on my table waiting for my return from work. So for me it was approx 2.5 business days from order placement until actually receiving it, of course it only needed to travel a total of 400 km.

Hope things end up working out for you
    11-18-17 07:54 PM
    It's rubbery and easy to grip. Not like the DTEK60, which was like a bar of soap.
    11-19-17 03:10 AM
    It's rubbery and easy to grip. Not like the DTEK60, which was like a bar of soap.
    Sounds good. I guess you mean the DTEK 50 btw, as DTEK60 is made of glass
    11-19-17 04:33 AM
    No, I mean the DTEK60 which is excellent but impossibly slippery until I bought the back cover.
    11-19-17 05:10 AM
    Because he's not in a position to tell you what he really think. Which likely is, antiviral program suck and actually bog down your device. Heck most act like a virus themselves.
    That's why I will probably leave it as it is. Will not be installing any AV for now.
    11-19-17 06:27 AM
    Very happy with the Motion. Feels premium and well balanced in the hand (not too heavy). Very fast phone too. Battery life fantastic too. Will test more and post again. So far really happy I got this phone
    Elky64 likes this.
    11-19-17 09:40 AM
    Keep us updated with your thoughts. Also, how difficult was the transfer in terms of contacts, music etc.
    Easiest transfer I have had. Even the Notes app transferred it's content!
    Elky64 likes this.
    11-19-17 09:42 AM
    Very happy with the Motion. Feels premium and well balanced in the hand (not too heavy). Very fast phone too. Battery life fantastic too. Will test more and post again. So far really happy I got this phone
    Can you tell me how it's working with Google Maps. I ask because my current PRIV is unable to handle it properly
    11-19-17 02:37 PM
    Have not used it extensively but seems ok on Google maps. Need to test further.
    11-19-17 02:46 PM
    Easiest transfer I have had. Even the Notes app transferred it's content!
    What method did you use to transfer your data?

BlackBerry Content Transfer?

Thanks.
    11-19-17 08:31 PM
    Done that... doesn't make a significant difference
    11-19-17 09:32 PM
    I use BCT and selected Google. But not Google drive. I transferred over wifi
    11-20-17 04:49 AM
    Just got mine yesterday. Loving it!
    11-20-17 07:22 AM
    I use BCT and selected Google. But not Google drive. I transferred over wifi
    Thanks for the reply.
    11-21-17 06:05 AM
    Can you tell me how it's working with Google Maps. I ask because my current PRIV is unable to handle it properly
    Runs flawlessly on my Motion. Snappy too!
    11-21-17 08:51 AM
63 123