So I finally decided to get a smartwatch. I bought the new fossil sport 43. I cannot get it to pair with my motion. I follow the instructions and get a pop up that says attempted pairing and the watch name appears using the wear OS app. However it never succeeds.

I've factory reboot the watch and 30sec reboot my motion. The wear OS app still cannot pair. I then tried pairing via the blue tooth settings and it works. The watch says use phone to contnue setup however the wear OS app hasn't caught on that the watch is paired and the process is stalled!

Ever since upgrading to Oreo I've noticed terrible Bluetooth performance. Only one of my two cars can pair. The other cannot despite multiple attempts. Not a huge deal but if my brand speaking new watch cannot pair then it is useless. Any ideas?
    12-01-18 04:25 PM
    Not sure what to tell you. My LG Urbane2 pairs flawlessly with my KEYone, and when I upgraded to Oreo, I did a factory wipe and had to re-pair the two. I'm certainly not suggesting that you do a factory reset on your phone. Wish I had an idea
    12-01-18 08:30 PM
    NP suunto traverse is paired.
    12-01-18 09:27 PM
    So I finally decided to get a smartwatch. I bought the new fossil sport 43. I cannot get it to pair with my motion. I follow the instructions and get a pop up that says attempted pairing and the watch name appears using the wear OS app. However it never succeeds.

I've factory reboot the watch and 30sec reboot my motion. The wear OS app still cannot pair. I then tried pairing via the blue tooth settings and it works. The watch says use phone to contnue setup however the wear OS app hasn't caught on that the watch is paired and the process is stalled!

Ever since upgrading to Oreo I've noticed terrible Bluetooth performance. Only one of my two cars can pair. The other cannot despite multiple attempts. Not a huge deal but if my brand speaking new watch cannot pair then it is useless. Any ideas?
    Suunto traverse to key in code before pairing to phone.check sport watch manual setting .
    Last edited by yeo123; 12-01-18 at 10:41 PM.
    12-01-18 09:38 PM
    I had this issue with pairing my Garmin Vivoactive 3. I tried it one day later when I was connected to another WiFi network on my phone and it worked. I just thought it was extremely weird but didn't really think anything about it at the time. Something strange going on for sure.
    12-02-18 09:06 PM