Just switched from Z30 to Motion and though I know that my Z30 learned my habits, the Motion sms is driving me crazy!
    I have pay as you go, no data, so texting is important. Is there something that I am doing wrong, some setting that I can fix? Thanks for any help that you can give. Actually I see that it is doing it here too. Argh!
    08-24-21 11:16 AM
    Other than it's driving you crazy... can you be a little more specific on what issues you are facing?

Can go into settings for the BlackBerry Keyboard and add more words to your personal dictionary. There are other keyboard apps that aren't EOL...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-24-21 11:26 AM
    Just switched from Z30 to Motion and though I know that my Z30 learned my habits, the Motion sms is driving me crazy!
    I have pay as you go, no data, so texting is important. Is there something that I am doing wrong, some setting that I can fix? Thanks for any help that you can give. Actually I see that it is doing it here too. Argh!
    First rule to remember is that it’s not BB10 so whatever you do, forget BB10 and learn Android strengths and weaknesses…..
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-24-21 03:24 PM
    First rule to remember is that it’s not BB10 so whatever you do, forget BB10 and learn Android strengths and weaknesses…..
    And it's not a PKB device... so really any VKB keyboard might be better than BlackBerry's at this point. I did love the flick to type feature, but it wasn't worth the other issues.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-24-21 03:39 PM
    And it's not a PKB device... so really any VKB keyboard might be better than BlackBerry's at this point. I did love the flick to type feature, but it wasn't worth the other issues.
    Two good keyboard apps are Gboard and SwiftKey.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    08-24-21 04:03 PM
    Two good keyboard apps are Gboard and SwiftKey.
    Agree whole-heartedly!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-24-21 08:54 PM
    I am trying Gboard . Should I worry when it said there may be a security risk using it. Opinions?
    08-30-21 08:36 PM
    Samsung keyboard is amazing
    08-31-21 04:57 AM
    Which specific one from the Play store?
    08-31-21 09:12 PM
    The BlackBerry VKB, for me, has always been awesome. The underlying technology is from SwiftKey which is Microsoft and is still currently updated.

Gboard is also good and yes is from Google but I believe it gives a strong advantage from proprietary Android development standpoint.
    09-01-21 06:19 AM
    Thanks for registering, @cbdh, I moved your thread to the relevant Motion subforum. Welcome to the CrackBerry forums!

My personal choice is SwiftKey, have used it almost exclusively, even after trying others.
    09-02-21 04:36 AM