Probably a dumb question since the device has just begun to be released...but I wonder how long it'll take BB to release a Verizon-friendly version of the Motion, if they do at all. I think Verizon might actually pick this device up instead of the K1 simply because the all-touch operation will appeal to a wider niche of users. The Priv was a huge flop for Verizon, and I don't see them taking a chance on another PKB device for the masses.

It took a bit for the VZW variant of the K1 to be ushered in...and I hope we won't have to wait that long for the same in the Motion.
    10-24-17 11:19 AM
    Start with geting it in the U.S. first, then worry about VZW lol. There's still no U.S. dates.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-24-17 11:30 AM
    It will be interesting to see, and isn't impossible. Whilst AT&T traditionally had a close relationship with BlackBerry, it was a pleasant surprise to see them pick up the KeyOne after that executive's comments about the Priv and returns last year.

Verizon got the Priv around five months after its initial release. As you say, I do wonder if the Motion's form factor might prove important in a decision. Bla1ze is right about the US though!
    10-24-17 11:33 AM
    I don't think there's going to be a dedicated Verizon Motion. I'm looking into the OS right now and there's a generic CDMA version and a Sprint CDMA version, i.e. the same deal as the KEYone.
    10-24-17 01:44 PM
    So a generic CDMA version would be compatible with VZW, right?

Posted via CB10
    10-24-17 02:13 PM
    So a generic CDMA version would be compatible with VZW, right?

Posted via CB10
    Should be, yeah.
    10-24-17 02:24 PM
    Should be, yeah.
    Yeah, but it wasn't exactly plug-and-play with the CDMA version of the K1 with Verizon, was it? Weren't there some setup glitches that had to be overcome before it would play nice with all the VZW features?
    10-24-17 05:21 PM
    Since I get my phones from work and my employer is a Verizon customer I buy my phones at a pretty big discount. I wish Verizon carried a larger assortment of mid range phones. I'm done with the newest and fastest and just want a phone that has decent specs and a huge battery.
    01-11-18 09:03 PM