I've been disappointed with the volume of the Motion. I'm coming from a Q10 & Z30.
    With the Motion I have to turn the volume up to at least half way before I can even start hearing anything. And full volume just isn't as loud as I would expect it to be.
    With the Q10 & Z30 I cannot hear sound from the very first volume up notch starting from 0 & full volume is more than loud enough.
    Has anyone else noticed this issue with the Motion & is there a fix for it (barring buying a hearing aid...LOL)?
    09-11-18 09:31 AM
    I've been disappointed with the volume of the Motion. I'm coming from a Q10 & Z30.
    With the Motion I have to turn the volume up to at least half way before I can even start hearing anything. And full volume just isn't as loud as I would expect it to be.
    With the Q10 & Z30 I cannot hear sound from the very first volume up notch starting from 0 & full volume is more than loud enough.
    Has anyone else noticed this issue with the Motion & is there a fix for it (barring buying a hearing aid...LOL)?
    Typo: I meant to say that with the Q10 & Z30 I CAN hear sound from the very first volume notch & full volume is more than loud enough.
    09-11-18 09:40 AM
    try cupping your hand around the speaker. I find it amplifies the sound tremendously.
    09-11-18 10:51 AM
    try cupping your hand around the speaker. I find it amplifies the sound tremendously.
    I've actually done same thing. But that is only useful for watching / listening for a short time. I need a long term solution so I can sit the phone down completely & still hear it. The volume on this phone is just weak all around.
    09-11-18 10:56 AM
    I have the same issue, but find this issue using headphones. I find the volume low and I am often at max volume to listen to music (and no, I don't have hearing problems.. )
    09-11-18 01:26 PM
    I have the same issue, but find this issue using headphones. I find the volume low and I am often at max volume to listen to music (and no, I don't have hearing problems.. )
    Same here. Volume with earphones is also low on mine. I have to turn the volume up to 75% or more to get a decent listening volume. No hearing problems here either.
    09-11-18 01:32 PM