On the Motion lock screen it will often have a notification about apps updated. For example: "five apps updated." I have tried, unsuccessfully to get more info about which apps have been updated. I've long pressed the notification, I've double tapped it. The notification just disappears. Where can I learn the details of that notification? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-18 11:03 AM
    On the Motion lock screen it will often have a notification about apps updated. For example: "five apps updated." I have tried, unsuccessfully to get more info about which apps have been updated. I've long pressed the notification, I've double tapped it. The notification just disappears. Where can I learn the details of that notification? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Just load Play Store and it will show you the recently updated apps.
    07-25-18 11:05 AM
    Just load Play Store and it will show you the recently updated apps.
    Thank you. Very helpful! I'm trying to expose myself to Droid by playing with my wife's Motion once in a while, knowing that I'm going to have to learn it someday when I have to give up my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-18 11:19 AM
    as a caution I choose not to let play store automatically update apps. I like to read the review feedback on the update available apps before updating. just my choice. so in play store settings you can disable automatic updates if desired? btw just ordered the motion here in UK. should be here couple days. and as it was bought over the phone I'll have 14 days to see if I get on with it? it'll be my first ever bb but if any probs it'll get returned for full refund. hope I luv it! bit worried about size as I'm coming from Sony Xperia z3 compact which is 4.6 screen. but at least I got the 2 weeks to play with it.
    08-31-18 04:40 PM