1. Brandonsblackberry02@gmail.com's Avatar
    I was wondering has anyone purchased the Blackberry Motion from the middle east or the UK yet? If so how is it? I'm thinking of purchasing it and having it shipped to the states
    11-15-17 07:20 AM
    There’s someone selling them on eBay. I asked the seller if it would work in the USA, said yes
    11-15-17 11:00 PM
    11-15-17 11:01 PM
    Recevied mine yesterday from clove.co.uk who claim to have more stock - unlocked, (single) SIM free.
    11-16-17 01:21 AM
    Recevied mine yesterday from clove.co.uk who claim to have more stock - unlocked, (single) SIM free.
    Everything it is ok with Clove? I wait mine today from that seller.
    11-16-17 05:12 AM
    So far the Motion is good - it seems quicker than the Priv although I have yet to transfer everything over. Have dealt with Clove for several years and they have always beena good supplier for me. Good luck.
    11-16-17 05:24 AM
    I received my Motion today from the UK,they shipped on Monday via DHL express and it arrived at 4 pm today in Michigan, amazingly fast shipping. I had to go to the ATT store to get a sim card as it was smaller than the one in the Z30 but having done that so far I am pretty impressed with the phone , I am still learning the android versus BB10 workings but over all I think I am going to be pleased with the phone. haven't had it long enough to make any phone calls but have been emailing and texting and like that aspect of the phone. The color seems brighter on the screen.
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    11-21-17 10:52 PM
    Is is Selfridges (oxford street)

Posted via CB10
    11-22-17 02:47 AM
    I received my Motion today from the UK,they shipped on Monday via DHL express and it arrived at 4 pm today in Michigan, amazingly fast shipping. I had to go to the ATT store to get a sim card as it was smaller than the one in the Z30 but having done that so far I am pretty impressed with the phone , I am still learning the android versus BB10 workings but over all I think I am going to be pleased with the phone. haven't had it long enough to make any phone calls but have been emailing and texting and like that aspect of the phone. The color seems brighter on the screen.
    Just curious, why did you buy UK version instead of NA version from retailer in Canada?
    11-22-17 08:09 AM
    Just curious, why did you buy UK version instead of NA version from retailer in Canada?
    It was available shipped for $440.00 and it is an international phone so works everywhere on all providers.
    It is a good thing I got it I guess as my Z30 died yesterday before I could transfer any of the information from it. Maybe it was jealous of the new phone LOL
    11-22-17 08:42 AM
    It was available shipped for $440.00 and it is an international phone so works everywhere on all providers.
    It is a good thing I got it I guess as my Z30 died yesterday before I could transfer any of the information from it. Maybe it was jealous of the new phone LOL
    Interesting... Congratulations and good luck with your new device.

Thanks for the reply...
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    11-22-17 09:48 AM
    Bought from whom ?
    Selfridges ? Clove ?
    what is part #??

tia
    11-22-17 01:13 PM
    I bought it from unlockedmobiles.com in the UK, nice people to deal with and fast shipping. the model number is BBD100-1
    11-22-17 01:28 PM
    Tnx. You're sure about it being world/international version ?
    11-22-17 01:30 PM
    I bought it from unlockedmobiles.com in the UK, nice people to deal with and fast shipping. the model number is BBD100-1
    The BBD100-1 is the EMEA (European, Middle East, Africa) version. It does not have all the LTE bands used in Canada and the US that are included in the BBD100-2 version.

BBD100-1 EMEA, Asia Pacific Single SIM
    LTE Home: B1/ 3/ 7/8/20/26/28/32/38/40/41
    LTE Roaming: B2/4/5/12/13/17/19/39
    HSPA+ 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900 MHz)
    Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)

BBD100-2 CA, LATAM, NA openmarket
    LTE Home: B2/4/5/7/12/13/17/29/30/66
    LTE Roaming: B1/3/8//20/28/38/39/40/41
    HSPA+ 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8 (2100/1900/1700/850/900 MHz)
    Quad band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz
    11-22-17 01:56 PM
    Thank you for this info. Guess have to wait for talc to get their $h*t together in Canada. I've said before but once again what's with all the availability nonsense. Just make the gear available to anyone who wants it. Amazingly stupid marketing. Or did I miss something in all this ?
    11-22-17 02:45 PM
    Thank you for this info. Guess have to wait for talc to get their $h*t together in Canada. I've said before but once again what's with all the availability nonsense. Just make the gear available to anyone who wants it. Amazingly stupid marketing. Or did I miss something in all this ?
    They're more interested with keeping the carriers happy instead of competing with factory unlocked devices..
    Skidoo583 likes this.
    11-22-17 03:08 PM
    I wonder how that's working. I went into bell store - no stock. Telus store - no stock. Koodoo - what's a bb motion dude ? The stores/carriers have no clue or desire for anything bb. If it's not iPhone or Samsung or perhaps LG they simply do t care nor do the stores. I sold more key ones than my local Telus store for example.
    11-22-17 03:15 PM
    I wonder how that's working. I went into bell store - no stock. Telus store - no stock. Koodoo - what's a bb motion dude ? The stores/carriers have no clue or desire for anything bb. If it's not iPhone or Samsung or perhaps LG they simply do t care nor do the stores. I sold more key ones than my local Telus store for example.
    It doesn't matter. BBMo is not set up to succeed going factory direct. They have poor economic health compared to large OEMs. BB left the hardware business for the same reasons. Look how poorly the DTEK line did compared to PRIV compare to SOME BB10 devices. Unfortunately, OEMs live or die by the carrier in North America. I'm not saying it's right, just saying that's how things are.
    11-22-17 03:22 PM
    Recipe for disaster IMO. And what about not having Rogers ?? For real? What's with that? Rogers said no thanks I suppose. Why else ? Point is that it's hard enough to get traction but to not have the biggest carrier PLUS restrict access with no factory direct , how on earth is there ANY chance to succeed. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Same mistakes over and over.
    11-22-17 03:29 PM
    Recipe for disaster IMO. And what about not having Rogers ?? For real? What's with that? Rogers said no thanks I suppose. Why else ? Point is that it's hard enough to get traction but to not have the biggest carrier PLUS restrict access with no factory direct , how on earth is there ANY chance to succeed. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Same mistakes over and over.
    Well of course Rogers said no. They demand certain terms and BBMo can't afford them. If BBMo can't land carriers, they'll just leave the business. That's what happens. Show me which company that doesn't sell through carriers in North America has been successful and truly gaining marketshare at the expense of Tier One Flagship OEMs.
    11-22-17 03:45 PM
    When the KEYone was announced, TCL said they would be working to get the carriers on board over the next couple years. We're almost at the halfway point now.
    11-22-17 05:00 PM
    I thought that was an American problem lol , didn't know Canada was suffering from the same disease .
    11-22-17 06:15 PM
    I thought that was an American problem lol , didn't know Canada was suffering from the same disease .
    How would the problem be different in either country? Both countries share the similar beliefs of capitalism.....

Few will come on here and say Canada has more government intervention. I'll point out that many here complain about higher mobile plan costs than USA. So I'll still claim similar beliefs in capitalism.
    11-22-17 06:20 PM
    How would the problem be different in either country? Both countries share the similar beliefs of capitalism.....

Few will come on here and say Canada has more government intervention. I'll point out that many here complain about higher mobile plan costs than USA. So I'll still claim similar beliefs in capitalism.
    Capitalism is about having multiple choice not just coke or Pepsi, Uber or lyft , or apple or Samsung .
    11-22-17 09:53 PM
26 12