Hey Motion users,
    I figured since we've been doing these for the KeyOne, I'd make a test one for Motion users as well (AAV137)

Attached you will find an autoloader that should work on all Motion variants that aren't China or carrier bound (AT&T).

There is a flashall.bat (will wipe) and a flashallnowipe.bat for those that want to update without wiping data.

**As I am a KeyOne owner, I haven't personally tested this and there are a couple slight variations in the Motion firmware that I needed to accommodate for when building this. That being said, it should work just fine. Please ask if you have any questions before flashing. I'll try to keep posting these for each Motion release if there is desire. If this were to fail, the upgrade tool would get you back situated on the latest release. Thanks in advance for any testers.

Testing new version.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-28-18 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Testing new version
    brookie229 and deezy87 like this.
    02-27-18 01:17 PM
    thanks
    02-27-18 04:47 PM
    Already updated OTA but tempting for the next one.
    02-27-18 08:10 PM
    Hey Motion users,
    I figured since we've been doing these for the KeyOne, I'd make a test one for Motion users as well (AAV137)

Attached you will find an autoloader that should work on all Motion variants that aren't China or carrier bound (AT&T).

There is a flashall.bat (will wipe) and a flashallnowipe.bat for those that want to update without wiping data.

**As I am a KeyOne owner, I haven't personally tested this and there are a couple slight variations in the Motion firmware that I needed to accommodate for when building this. That being said, it should work just fine. Please ask if you have any questions before flashing. I'll try to keep posting these for each Motion release if there is desire. If this were to fail, the upgrade tool would get you back situated on the latest release. Thanks in advance for any testers.

https://mega.nz/#!lNkCjCJS!Vq0T_D1XJ...4CofnRuzn7N5Xs
    Don't use it! I tried and now my motion doesn't start... only a whyte led flashes every 2/3 seconds... you can only go in fastboot menu pressing power and vol+ and vol-
    I've also tried to reinstall, but nothing... bricked!!! Terrible...
    02-28-18 03:41 AM
    Fortunely.... Blackberry Q-upgrade tool saved me and my motion! now with AAV137 working!
    02-28-18 04:27 AM
    Which variant motion? Thanks for testing! The way the TCL script works is you build for a specific variant and subvariant (if applicable) and some of the files are different for each. Universal KeyOne scripts are built by incorporating all possible files and a flash script to match based on conditions. I'm going to start the same way I did for the KeyOne and post an unaltered version for each specific variant. I have posted another thread containing autoloaders specifically built for the major variants. Once someone validates those, I will then post a new universal.
    Last edited by jcrutchvt2010; 02-28-18 at 09:22 AM.
    02-28-18 05:33 AM
    My Motion is BBD100-1 bought from Clove (UK) even if I'm italian - PRD 63737-003.

As I wrote mobile tool for upgrade (downloaded from CB!!!
    thank goodness that CB exists) saved my Motion...

I don't understand why BB/TCL removed it. It's a great tool that should be officially downloadable and usable by everyone.
    02-28-18 11:51 AM
    So is your Motion wiped now and you have to set it up from scratch again?
    02-28-18 12:15 PM
    So is your Motion wiped now and you have to set it up from scratch again?
    Correct!
    03-01-18 04:03 AM
    Fortunely.... Blackberry Q-upgrade tool saved me and my motion! now with AAV137 working!
    How did you succeed? I get a mistake Like in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Universal Motion Autoloader for AAV137(February patch) for testing-img_20180312_101716.jpg  
    03-12-18 04:20 AM
    No problem at all, I followed the instructions (fastboot mode) and made it with success...
    03-12-18 04:30 AM
    Can anyone share a previous version of AAV137 autoloader?
    Because i have my motion looped on fastboot mode when i try to install AAV137 can do it but the error still happening
    03-22-18 12:53 PM
    I am also stuck at white light black screen...no turning on....what to do? Can I get a proper working version of aav137?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.3057
    03-24-18 07:21 AM
    Just used this autoloader to resurrect my Motion
    03-27-18 09:19 PM
    Just used this autoloader to resurrect my Motion
    worked for you? You might be the first if so. Can i ask what variant?
    03-28-18 11:13 AM
    worked for you? You might be the first if so. Can i ask what variant?
    jcrutchvt2010 likes this.
    03-28-18 11:14 AM
    Just used this flash loader and now motion is bricked. Flashing 3 white lights no fast boot nada. Please anyone who can help me I will pay please Skype me cyc0d3d
    04-25-18 03:00 AM
    Any one have a link for firmware ?
    Last edited by Ian Duncan ky; 04-25-18 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Wrong post
    04-25-18 03:17 AM
    Any one have a link for firmware ?
    Try the Mobile Upgrade Tool.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t
    04-25-18 05:54 AM
    I have - 2 variant and I am still stuck on February update. Anyone else?
    04-30-18 06:53 PM
    I have - 2 variant and I am still stuck on February update. Anyone else?
    My -2 is on February still as well. With all the reports of wifi issues with the March patch, I'm happy to hang out with the Feb patch until the April patch is available. My phone was getting a screen repair when the OTA March was issued by my carrier. I am assuming that my carrier has now pulled the March patch from being pushed out as I cannot download it now. The BBMo repair shop listed updating to the February patch on the work order (factory reset prior to shipping it to repair center) . I assume they too were instructed not to add the March patch either.

Posted via CB10
    krazyatom likes this.
    04-30-18 11:31 PM
    My -2 is on February still as well. With all the reports of wifi issues with the March patch, I'm happy to hang out with the Feb patch until the April patch is available. My phone was getting a screen repair when the OTA March was issued by my carrier. I am assuming that my carrier has now pulled the March patch from being pushed out as I cannot download it now. The BBMo repair shop listed updating to the February patch on the work order (factory reset prior to shipping it to repair center) . I assume they too were instructed not to add the March patch either.

Posted via CB10
    Glad I am not the only one with February. I thought I had to manual update mine. Hopefully, we get May updates soon.
    04-30-18 11:40 PM