I bought my unlocked Motion in Canada via Amazon (BBD 100-2) back in February and I love it. I traveled to the UK and Europe twice in March and April and used a UK sim. I spend most of my time in Canada with a Bell sim and some time in the USA with a T-Mobile sim. Everything is working wonderfully except...that somewhere along the way my system switched to UK nomenclature. The main thing I notice is the the currency symbol is £ rather than $ and rather than 'trashy' it is a 'bin'. It did not do that at the beginning but likely during my 2nd visit to the UK. It is only a minor annoyance but how do I switch back to North American format?
    08-02-18 09:06 PM
    Settings>Language & input. Make sure it says Canada or whatever you prefer. You can also check Settings>Languages & input>Keyboard Settings>BlackBerry Keyboard and do the same.
    08-02-18 09:23 PM
    On the plus side, you're now a better and more cultured person for the experience of your phone teaching you real English for a while...😉
    aecgda likes this.
    08-03-18 02:24 AM
    That worked perfectly, thank you
    08-09-18 11:28 AM
    That worked perfectly, thank you
    08-09-18 11:28 AM
    thank you for the help, the solution worked perfectly! and on a side note, we do speak 'real english'...colour, theatre, neighbour, Cheque and so on...and as for English culture...the last English news item I deleted from my news feed was about an English couple that would not stop having sex in the middle of the town square...let's hope that I avoided having any of that 'culture' rub off!!
    08-09-18 11:35 AM