I'm seeking advice on buying a Blackberry android device that could be suitable for my part-time job: I am a blogger on WordPress platform; my work consists of writing detailed reviews about various services. But yeah, I'm not looking for a phone with the best blogging camera; I am looking for one with great typing experience (I don't like typing on a laptop. I just use the laptop to publish the articles).

I was doing all this on my BlackBerry Z30 before it started acting up (problems connecting to the Internet). I am looking for a phone with similar typing experience---great virtual keyboard with efficient functionalities such as copy and paste, edit, etc. I don't know whether the Keyone or the Motion could meet my needs. Any help according to your experience on both devices?

Posted via CB10
    04-09-18 07:19 AM
    If you were fine on the Z30 you'll be fine on the Motion, the keyboard isn't all that different. Aside from the arguable differences in the how the predictive text engine works, it's pretty much the same virtual keyboard. As for the KEYone, well, kinda depends on you. Do you want a a physical keyboard? If you do, not exactly any better options out there than the KEYone right now.
    04-09-18 11:41 AM
    Z30 was the best VKB device . Motion is a worthy successor of BlackBerry Z30. The typing experience on the iconic keyboard is very good. As @Bla1ze has rightly pointed out that it no different than the Z30 VKB.
    However the bottom chin has a finger print sensor on the BlackBerry logo which also acts as a home button.
    04-09-18 04:17 PM
    Owned the Z30 wasn't a fan..motion on the other hand is hands down the best blackberry ever made
    04-10-18 08:12 PM
    I change my previous statement. I just went back and bought the keyone for the third time lol. I love this phone and it's the best blackberry ever made!
    04-11-18 08:10 PM