In all versions of WiFi Calling I have used, there has never been a connection sound. Even the OS version that came with the phone had no sounds. Now with Oreo there is a sound that tells me WiFi Calling is not ready, and then shorty after it does come on, there is another sound to tell me that. Other than turning the Default sound to Silent, is there another way to get rid of this?
    08-28-18 01:22 PM
    In all versions of WiFi Calling I have used, there has never been a connection sound. Even the OS version that came with the phone had no sounds. Now with Oreo there is a sound that tells me WiFi Calling is not ready, and then shorty after it does come on, there is another sound to tell me that. Other than turning the Default sound to Silent, is there another way to get rid of this?
    Swipe left on the notification and you find a settings wheel, look under "more settings".
    08-29-18 05:37 AM
    yeah, I was able to deactivate that. it got really annoying
    08-29-18 04:25 PM
    Swipe left on the notification and you find a settings wheel, look under "more settings".
    I have seen a lot of wrong information about this issue. Thanks very much for the answer. Even T-Mobile folks have it wrong. . .
    08-29-18 08:13 PM
    I have seen a lot of wrong information about this issue. Thanks very much for the answer. Even T-Mobile folks have it wrong. . .
    Can't take credit, someone else on this forum nailed it.
    08-29-18 08:35 PM