11-14-17 02:43 AM
207 ... 789
tools
    i don't know why but the company I am at refuse to use Samsung Galaxy phones. Only Iphones and Blackberry devides (without the Android OS). I don't think they understand the Samsung Knox security features.
    11-13-17 08:04 PM
    i don't know why but the company I am at refuse to use Samsung Galaxy phones. Only Iphones and Blackberry devides (without the Android OS). I don't think they understand the Samsung Knox security features.
    Android's security is primarily through monthly updates so I can see why some IT admins wouldn't want to deal with that. BB Android and Knox will protect against some threats on their own but not all.
    11-13-17 08:27 PM
    Probably because they don't trust Android? Since they don't allow BlackBerry Android devices either?

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.3.2163
    11-13-17 08:30 PM
    Characterizing a PKB as useless is utterly laughable! I consider auto correct, for example, to be useless (to me that is--it's turned off on my KEYone), but I understand many find it useful. Heck, I find virtual keyboards inaccurate and limiting, but would stop well short of calling them useless.

I am very pleased, however, that you want to buy this new device! Enjoy it, and let's hope many others do, too!

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure, and utterly satisfying mobile device
    Well said.
    11-13-17 08:40 PM
    As weird as the following may sound, is there a way to just have the cell, Blackberry Motion work on only blackberry OS and not Android?
    11-13-17 08:51 PM
    As weird as the following may sound, is there a way to just have the cell, Blackberry Motion work on only blackberry OS and not Android?
    Nope, it's basically unrootable and BB10 wouldn't support the hardware anyway.
    11-13-17 09:59 PM
    I am a marketing professional and one of the basic truths is that price based marketing/competition is very risky unless you have the strength to ensure that you are the cheapest come what may. the danger is that someone else will undercut you. It's much better long term to try to differentiate your products. It seems to me that TCL are trying to do this. K1 had good battery and PKB. Motion has huge battery and water/dust resistance. I am a BlackBerry fan so hope they succeed! :-)
    Elky64 likes this.
    11-14-17 02:43 AM
207 ... 789