Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Earlier today, I switched back to my Motion which lasted only a few hours. For reasons unknown to me, many apps were running badly or not at all and my WiFi kept dropping. I'm back on my KEYone BE now. If anyone has any ideas as to what I could try, let me know.

My Motion had been lying in a bureau drawer for several months dormant. Have no idea why it would run like that. Battery charged up fully and held up well while I had it on.
    08-10-19 07:16 PM
    Earlier today, I switched back to my Motion which lasted only a few hours. For reasons unknown to me, many apps were running badly or not at all and my WiFi kept dropping. I'm back on my KEYone BE now. If anyone has any ideas as to what I could try, let me know.

My Motion had been lying in a bureau drawer for several months dormant. Have no idea why it would run like that. Battery charged up fully and held up well while I had it on.
    Maybe do a clean install of the OS?

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...patch-1174748/
    08-10-19 07:53 PM

It’s mad at you for the shabby treatment and love you’ve shown the BE instead. Jealous makes a mean biatch...
    08-10-19 09:44 PM
    It’s mad at you for the shabby treatment and love you’ve shown the BE instead. Jealous makes a mean biatch...
    It's downright odd. Motion was working perfectly before I moved all the data to the BE and shut it down and put it away. Weird...

I'm destined to use the KEYone BE until it dies.

Will keep my eyes peeled for a new BlackBerry in the news...either that or a great sale on a Key2 or a Key2 LE.
    08-10-19 09:49 PM
    It's downright odd. Motion was working perfectly before I moved all the data to the BE and shut it down and put it away. Weird...

I'm destined to use the KEYone BE until it dies.

Will keep my eyes peeled for a new BlackBerry in the news...either that or a great sale on a Key2 or a Key2 LE.
    I'd sell the Motion and use that money towards an LE
    08-10-19 10:30 PM
    Tried this again today. Having much better results. Although admittedly, I did ditch one app that was just not responding. Worked great on the KEYone BE, but not at all on the Motion.

Removed four apps that ran badly. Everything else runs ok. Grateful that the hub runs well.

Reinstalled all of the apps that weren't working. It's doing better. Got them all to run. Some run slower than they used to, but they run.
    Last edited by jackcarr; 08-14-19 at 05:46 AM.
    08-13-19 10:05 AM
    I'd sell the Motion and use that money towards an LE
    My wife has a KeyOne and every time I use it I feel like I'm squishing bugs with my thumbs.
    08-13-19 09:12 PM
    My wife has a KeyOne and every time I use it I feel like I'm squishing bugs with my thumbs.
    The LE keys feel a bit softer lol, and the device is 24g lighter so your hand shouldn't feel tired as fast
    08-13-19 09:14 PM