Just curious if anyone ever has the issue that their photos get saved to the internal memory of their Motion, instead of the microsd that you've loaded up? I have this issue once in awhile, but not consistently.

I have a hunch it only happens when I quickly go to the camera without unlocking the phone. And even with that, it's only the first couple photos I take. I haven't yet tested this theory. It's just annoying for me, since many of my photos are time sensitive, so I quickly go straight to the camera by double clicking the power button, or from the lock screen icon at the bottom right. So I'll have like 1000 photos in my camera folder on the microsd, and then a variety of like 50 photos in the internal memory camera folder...
    07-29-19 03:40 PM
    Just curious if anyone ever has the issue that their photos get saved to the internal memory of their Motion, instead of the microsd that you've loaded up? I have this issue once in awhile, but not consistently.

I have a hunch it only happens when I quickly go to the camera without unlocking the phone. And even with that, it's only the first couple photos I take. I haven't yet tested this theory. It's just annoying for me, since many of my photos are time sensitive, so I quickly go straight to the camera by double clicking the power button, or from the lock screen icon at the bottom right. So I'll have like 1000 photos in my camera folder on the microsd, and then a variety of like 50 photos in the internal memory camera folder...
    It may be that when locked it cannot access the SD card so it must go to internal
    07-31-19 08:01 AM
    It may be that when locked it cannot access the SD card so it must go to internal
    My assumption too. Except MOST of my photos are taken when the phone is locked. So I'm surprised it's not more photos... I haven't experimented yet. We'll see.
    08-01-19 10:52 AM
    My assumption too. Except MOST of my photos are taken when the phone is locked. So I'm surprised it's not more photos... I haven't experimented yet. We'll see.
    Keep me updated on what you find out
    08-02-19 06:53 PM