Totally agree, many are stuck on the spec wars which most will never use to their fullest anyway and I was one of them. That's why we (I) went with the Motion as it closely matches my needs in just about every respect, and that battery is just massive .
    +1

I would go with motion as secondary to my passport se. Kind of backwards I suppose however what I mean is, not knocking the K1 but I think I'd give up the physical qwerty for the motions specs and way it's "fully" touch sensitive around the home button being one of a kind?..

I just may be getting a Motion want to see if they pull any wizardry though as in other versions with a little flavor change so I can pick exactly which one id prefer..

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    11-13-17 10:55 PM
    +1

I would go with motion as secondary to my passport se. Kind of backwards I suppose however what I mean is, not knocking the K1 but I think I'd give up the physical qwerty for the motions specs and way it's "fully" touch sensitive around the home button being one of a kind?..

I just may be getting a Motion want to see if they pull any wizardry though as in other versions with a little flavor change so I can pick exactly which one id prefer..

I am enjoying my KEYone as a secondary phone to my Z10/Passport combo. I don't need Android apps very often, but I can use them when I want to, while still working quickly for all my communications on my preferred BB10 platform. I've had to stop using secure WiFi, which sucks at times, but otherwise still going strong with BB10 as my #1 OS.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    11-14-17 08:02 AM
    I am enjoying my KEYone as a secondary phone to my Z10/Passport combo. I don't need Android apps very often, but I can use them when I want to, while still working quickly for all my communications on my preferred BB10 platform. I've had to stop using secure WiFi, which sucks at times, but otherwise still going strong with BB10 as my #1 OS.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    I always wanted to try the Z10 but then thought I might want a z30, hah. I was right about the z30. Have you ever tried a passport?.. heck, you sound like me with how the OS is so fluid not only within its build but more how it's used with the gestures, etc. #StillWorthItToMe

Last edited by DreadPirateRegan; 11-14-17 at 06:38 PM.
    11-14-17 02:59 PM
    If comparing two different gens (which is what ya be doing) as in the 801 against the 625 as today's mid tier, does the 801 'at this time become a low level processor, opinion?...

11-14-17 09:45 PM
    If comparing two different gens (which is what ya be doing) as in the 801 against the 625 as today's mid tier, does the 801 'at this time become a low level processor, opinion?...

Since the 801 is so old that it's excluded from official Nougat, the 625 wins by default.
    11-14-17 09:55 PM
    Well yeah I figured it would win and I know that only and ONLY because the 801 soc doesn't support 64 bits (even if not used droid requires the extra code space for security) it is no longer aloud to be used in a newer android phone however the 805 I believe could be! Crazy!..

801 just lost as in making the cut... 64 bit compatible only even if only choose to make it 32. As in the socs.

Money, Money, Money!!

Also, yeah I already figured 625 wins but was wondering if that would overall make the 801 a low end processors today as its specs don't seem so bad on paper and it's a proven processor. Especially for BB10 which some argue is optimized better and others say not as much. I think it's both, as in for the qnx stuff it is but for the art.. well....

11-15-17 02:13 PM
56 123