I was trying to find a good screen protector for the motion and wasn't really feeling good about any of the purchase options on Amazon so I went with the good old Skinomi. I decided to make an installation video. Maybe other people might find it helpful.

02-06-18 11:40 PM
    oh goody, another tech reviewer
    02-07-18 11:17 AM
    The absolute best screen protector you can buy.
    02-08-18 10:37 PM
    The absolute best screen protector you can buy.
    They are great. I've been using them for years. I was a little worried for the next 24-48 hours because I had a few persistent bubbles, but when I woke up this morning they were all gone.
    02-10-18 01:23 PM
    They are great. I've been using them for years. I was a little worried for the next 24-48 hours because I had a few persistent bubbles, but when I woke up this morning they were all gone.
    Use a blow dryer and you won't have any bubbles.
    the brother likes this.
    02-10-18 02:05 PM
    Thanks for the review. The Skinomi is advertised as full body and screen on ebay. Is it false advertising and what you reviewed?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skinomi-Tec...wAAOSwAaJaKH8f
    04-10-18 10:25 AM
    Thanks for the review. The Skinomi is advertised as full body and screen on ebay. Is it false advertising and what you reviewed?

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Skinomi-Tec...wAAOSwAaJaKH8f
    So what makes you think it is false advertising? If you go to Skinomi's site they show same as being available.

I purchase a couple (matte/clear) but just for screen (edge-to-edge) no body. Installed the matte version being totally impressed with the end results, pretty much looked perfect within an hour or so without the need for a blow dryer.
    04-11-18 04:42 AM
    So what makes you think it is false advertising? If you go to Skinomi's site they show same as being available.

I purchase a couple (matte/clear) but just for screen (edge-to-edge) no body. Installed the matte version being totally impressed with the end results, pretty much looked perfect within an hour or so without the need for a blow dryer.
    So, it is just the screen protector as reviewed, and which you have and what I'm dying to get, right, and not the complete wraparound front and back protector as seemingly described in link I posted which I don't want?

Do tell please, and will order right away (would be more grateful if you could give me link to where you got). The grubby thing I got from bb with phone is an insult to the device!
    04-11-18 08:49 AM
    So, it is just the screen protector as reviewed, and which you have and what I'm dying to get, right, and not the complete wraparound front and back protector as seemingly described in link I posted which I don't want?

Do tell please, and will order right away (would be more grateful if you could give me link to where you got). The grubby thing I got from bb with phone is an insult to the device!
    Looks to me like the one you are looking at IS the full-body plus screen protector...

I got both my Skinomi's off eBay from same seller in US (I'm in Canada) and they were just the screen protectors themselves (no full-body). See links below for MatteSkin and Ultra Clear.

MatteSkin...

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=aPz0OYrf

Ultra Clear...

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=cYUv93UI
    buda atum likes this.
    04-11-18 10:23 AM
    Skinomi makes full body ones as well as just screen protectors. The one depicted here is just the screen protector. I bought it off of Amazon.
    04-20-18 09:08 AM
    Is this motion screen scratch without a screen protector ? I saw the specs saying I scratch. But not sure it’s truth or not. Any idea? Thanks
    04-20-18 11:08 PM