Hi, I'm currently running my motion with a Gmail account.
    Is it possible to use the mobile upgrade tool to install wipe and install the newest OS on my motion and then to setup my motion with a non-gmail account?

If that is possible, how do I it up with a non-gmail account? Will it be the same process as "setting up as new device" ?

Thank you in advance.
    03-02-18 03:54 AM
    You do not have to have google account on Motion. Few guys "removed" google from the phones... However because Motion is Android device you will limit OS functionality. Even software updates only happen via Google Play, without google account account your apps will not update... There is more...
    03-02-18 09:30 AM
    You do not have to have google account on Motion. Few guys "removed" google from the phones... However because Motion is Android device you will limit OS functionality. Even software updates only happen via Google Play, without google account account your apps will not update... There is more...
    Can't really even completely remove Google from Android device. Especially when it can't be rooted.
    03-02-18 01:19 PM
    you can remove google mail and replace it with something else like Outlook.
    03-02-18 06:52 PM
    Hi, I'm currently running my motion with a Gmail account.
    Is it possible to use the mobile upgrade tool to install wipe and install the newest OS on my motion and then to setup my motion with a non-gmail account?

If that is possible, how do I it up with a non-gmail account? Will it be the same process as "setting up as new device" ?

Thank you in advance.
    Doesn't matter what email you use. It's still got to be connected to Google services to update the apps and etc. Just make up a email you're never going to use and set it as your Google account.
    kbz1960 and GoatHerd like this.
    03-05-18 11:55 AM