Just got my new Motion today and had it working in short order, with only one problem. (Isn't there always one). I moved the SD card from my PRIV to the new phone. While the file manager sees the SD card I can't seem to access it in any way. Can't play music , access photos etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    02-08-18 05:51 PM
    Offload your files somewhere like a computer, format the card in the device, check it. All good? Move the files back. Shouldn't REALLY be required but odd things happen.
    02-08-18 08:10 PM
    Just got my new Motion today and had it working in short order, with only one problem. (Isn't there always one). I moved the SD card from my PRIV to the new phone. While the file manager sees the SD card I can't seem to access it in any way. Can't play music , access photos etc. Any ideas would be appreciated.
    Have you installed the BlackBerry ExFat app? Depending on the size of your SD card, that might be the problem
    02-08-18 08:17 PM
    Exfat is installed. Will try to reformat sdxc card next
    02-08-18 09:03 PM
    I strongly recommend formatting it in the phone and then transferring it back over the USB cable to the phone itself, unless you KNOW your adapter on the PC is good.

I've had several instances of older SD card adapters for PCs scramble XC cards -- it appears there is a timing issue with some of the older adapters. It doesn't impact regular SD cards (or CF ones for that matter in my experience; I use both in photographic equipment heavily) but does with the newer XC cards used in phones. Reading is not a problem -- only writing.
    02-09-18 08:46 PM