If I hit power and lock. When I hit power again, I get a pic. For some reason, it changed to a picture from vid I was watching. No clue how it did that.

Trying to change, it won't change back. Where do I go, to fix that?

Imaged attached is what I see when I hit power, again.

The other thing it does since I got oreo, when I hit vol up / down ... the thing comes up and the top and you can see it go up or down. That no longer goes away unless you hit the screen. If you are watching a vid, it's a pain. Can you fix it or are we are stuck with that.

Sorry..had to take attachment away. It had my phone no. on it 😂
    09-05-18 03:25 PM
    Settings>Display>Wallpaper. Just change it and set it to lock screen, home screen or both. And you can't adjust the timing/display of the volume control. It stays on a for a while, but it certainly should be going away and not staying there.
    09-05-18 03:31 PM
    OK.. I had set that but it wasn't going away. And it is still like that. I have changed it twice.

So, the wallpaper on "desktop" works. But the screen lock (I think it's called) keeps going back to that crazy lady from the vid
    09-05-18 03:35 PM
    OK.. I had set that but it wasn't going away. And it is still like that. I have changed it twice.

So, the wallpaper on "desktop" works. But the screen lock (I think it's called) keeps going back to that crazy lady from the vid
    Reboot and try again or do it from the homescreen. Long press on a blank spot, tap on wallpapers, pick your wallpaper and set it to both.
    09-05-18 03:40 PM
    I told my husband the crazy thing my phone was doing and he said... omg mine is doing the same thing! (dted50)

LOL
    09-05-18 03:41 PM
    Reboot and try again or do it from the homescreen. Long press on a blank spot, tap on wallpapers, pick your wallpaper and set it to both.
    OK... I changed everything (Home screen / Lock screen / Both) to BB paper. Did a reboot ... and just that seems to have worked.

Thanks!

lol crazy lady on the screen... no, not me! :P
    09-05-18 03:46 PM
    lol crazy lady on the screen... no, not me! :P
    You're just the crazy lady on MY screen. :P

Glad to help.
    09-05-18 03:48 PM
    You're just the crazy lady on MY screen.

Glad to help.
    lmao

I am a special kinda crazy
    09-05-18 03:57 PM
    I have dtek 50
    But I can't change my lockscreen wallpaper, there is no option to change it.
    01-10-19 05:45 AM