After coveting this phone for months I finally got my Motion a day ago and I'm so frustrated !
    My on screen keyboard has vanished. The "ok Google" doesn't always behave or function for signing in to accounts or sites and so I'm left having a tantrum trying to get everything in order on my new phone.
    I've gone to settings and tried to fix this but nothing I do works to get my on screen keyboard to reappear.
    Can someone please help me?
    02-23-18 02:03 PM
    My on screen keyboard has vanished.
    Clear the data and cache on the keyboard app from your settings and reboot.

The "ok Google" doesn't always behave or function for signing in to accounts or sites and so I'm left having a tantrum trying to get everything in order on my new phone.
    No idea what this means. Google Assistant, as far as I know, can't be used for that. - https://assistant.google.com/explore/
    02-23-18 04:25 PM
    After coveting this phone for months I finally got my Motion a day ago and I'm so frustrated !
    My on screen keyboard has vanished. The "ok Google" doesn't always behave or function for signing in to accounts or sites and so I'm left having a tantrum trying to get everything in order on my new phone.
    I've gone to settings and tried to fix this but nothing I do works to get my on screen keyboard to reappear.
    Can someone please help me?
    Hold down the power button until the phone begins to restart.
    02-23-18 05:47 PM
    Thank you Bla1ze! your advice worked! keyboard is back! thank you, thank you!
    02-23-18 10:01 PM