This past week I switched back to my Motion from my KEYone BE simply for a change of pace and had a number of issues with is.

I think it needs to be wiped, but to make a long story short, it was a buggy experience with some apps performing badly and the email accounts not syncing well.

I switched back to the KEYone BE and it is performing flawlessly.

I may try to blank the Motion and start from scratch, but that will require some time and I'm short on that these days.

RIP Motion...
    08-19-19 10:08 AM
    I'm sure it will run better after a wipe.
    08-19-19 11:03 AM
    I'm sure it will run better after a wipe.
    Thanks for the advice...I'm sure I will get around to doing it. No sense wasting a functional BlackBerry.
    08-19-19 11:53 AM
    This past week I switched back to my Motion from my KEYone BE simply for a change of pace and had a number of issues with is.

I think it needs to be wiped, but to make a long story short, it was a buggy experience with some apps performing badly and the email accounts not syncing well.

I may try to blank the Motion and start from scratch, but that will require some time and I'm short on that these days.

RIP Motion...
    It should behave NO differently from a KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Same OS, same internals.
    08-19-19 01:05 PM
    It should behave NO differently from a KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Same OS, same internals.
    Yup...BE has double the onboard storage... but other than that, the keyboard and the battery...same thing.

I've had it for just shy of two years and it's in pristine condition. Will blank it when I get some time.
    08-19-19 01:21 PM

RIP Motion...
    Just wiped my Motion as I had similar issues. Runs like a charm now. That (Copy my data) app does a great job moving contact and apps.
    08-19-19 06:30 PM
    I am actually bidding on the Motion on EBay. thinking of retiring my KEYone BE. the keyboard is starting to stick and making a loud clicking sound. my son has the Motion and that device has gone through so much and still works great for him. we are pretty active and the water resistant is a huge plus along with headphone jack (use headphone for work).
    09-10-19 01:10 PM
    I am actually bidding on the Motion on EBay. thinking of retiring my KEYone BE. the keyboard is starting to stick and making a loud clicking sound. my son has the Motion and that device has gone through so much and still works great for him. we are pretty active and the water resistant is a huge plus along with headphone jack (use headphone for work).
    How much were you able to get the motion for? I have a cracked screen, just thinking bit might be cheaper, I don't want to lose my phone in the short term. Lol
    09-12-19 12:54 AM
    I still carry the Motion as a second phone and it works flawlessly. I "chipped" the top RH corner about a year ago, which is annoying, and I've been meaning to get it fixed.

I still think that this is a stand-out slab. Very happy with it.
    09-12-19 02:02 AM
    How much were you able to get the motion for? I have a cracked screen, just thinking bit might be cheaper, I don't want to lose my phone in the short term. Lol
    I actually did not go thru with the bid. After playing with my son's Motion and comparing typing on my KEYone BE, the PKB was faster and more accurate for me. I stopped the bid at US$300 on EBay and yesterday it was at US$305 with 12 hours left until the bid ended. The keyboard on my KEYone is better now. It had gotten damp during a walk and moisture probably affected the keys.
    09-12-19 07:18 AM
    I actually did not go thru with the bid. After playing with my son's Motion and comparing typing on my KEYone BE, the PKB was faster and more accurate for me. I stopped the bid at US$300 on EBay and yesterday it was at US$305 with 12 hours left until the bid ended. The keyboard on my KEYone is better now. It had gotten damp during a walk and moisture probably affected the keys.
    Let us know the final amount. I'm curious. Thanks.
    09-12-19 11:39 AM
    interesting to know that people are interested in it.
    09-13-19 01:55 AM
    I still carry the Motion as a second phone and it works flawlessly. I "chipped" the top RH corner about a year ago, which is annoying, and I've been meaning to get it fixed.

I still think that this is a stand-out slab. Very happy with it.
    Chipped same spot -- super glued piece back in and so far, it's stayed.
    09-14-19 07:41 AM
    Figured out what the problem was...bad SD card. Motion flies now! It's back and better than ever!
    Yesterday 09:55 AM
    Bad SD Card ?... what brand were you using...curious...

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday 07:13 PM
    Bad SD Card ?... what brand were you using...curious...

Posted via CB10
    Kingston. Have never had Kingston memory go bad on me...until now. I just ordered a SanDisk replacement. When I get it and pop it in I will post how it went.
    Yesterday 08:00 PM
    Have never used Kingston SD Cards. Always used SanDisk, they're amazing cards, they've never failed me in my cell or Go Pro.

Posted via CB10
    Yesterday 09:36 PM