You going to drop the $ to pick up a Motion when it is available? Is so, why? If not, how come? (sticking with your KEYone?)

Speaking for myself (and myself only), I've got to have one of everything (it's a problem)... so I'll no doubt pick one up.

Curious to see how fast my touch typing will be now that I've been on KEYone for some time!
    10-13-17 02:13 PM
    Why not.... Mainly not in the market for a new phone. Second, it's not a good value for my usage and needs - I'm not "enterprise" so not willing to pay a 50% premium. Third, zero confidence in the Brand (TCL Communications, BlackBerry Mobile or BlackBerry) to provide a long term solution.

In 18 Months when I'm in the market for a new phone, if BlackBerry mobile is around and competitive... might give them a chance then.
    10-13-17 02:31 PM
    The motion is a good alternatieve for my wife's Priv (should the Priv been molested by her causing immediate death fot the Priv). She does not understand the advantages of a PKB!

The Motion has got hardare specifications that can be compared to a Iphone 7 plus (more or less). The real thing that makes the difference is the.... (****ty platform that is called Android). This probably will no result in the same user experience.

P.s. She still grabs her Z30 from time to time. Just to enjoy the Blackberry 10 Hub ( even with a cracked screen of her Z30).

Posted via CB10
    10-13-17 03:08 PM
    I might, it all depends on final pricing and availability for me. There's a lot to like and I don't mind paying a small premium for BlackBerry Android but some of the rumored prices that have been thrown around on CrackBerry are above what I'd want to pay.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    10-13-17 03:20 PM
    I will if it's made available by Rogers. I am an enterprise customer. I need to replace my Priv and right now my choices are KEYone or Samsung A5. I don't want the KEYone and would prefer the Motion. If it takes too long to get to Rogers (if at all) they'll probably lose me.
    10-13-17 03:33 PM
    I'll only get one if I win it. My gf would kill me if I came home with a new device if I owned one that works already
    10-13-17 03:36 PM
    If AT&T gets it ill trade in my Priv but also get a KEYone at the same time.

Posted via CB10
    10-13-17 03:53 PM
    I will definitely be getting one. My PRIV is so slow. I charge it all the time.

I should say I will be getting one if they make a CDMA variant. As of right now, that is not a reality.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-13-17 04:16 PM
    I was going to when I first saw the leaks, but nope. I'm not getting a phone that's bigger than 5.2''. I'll stick with my DTEK50 until either BlackBerry releases an updated DTEK50 or until another company releases a phone that's 5.2'' or smaller.
    TCM01 likes this.
    10-13-17 04:40 PM
    Too big for me. I like a 5" screen max......
    big_time2 and TCM01 like this.
    10-13-17 04:42 PM
    If it ever gets to VZW perhaps. The Z30 won't last forever, more's the pity.

Posted via CB10
    phuoc likes this.
    10-13-17 05:38 PM
    I am leaning strongly towards the Motion. I stated a few months back I would wait to see the two all touch devices and purchase during Q1 2018. I assume the next device will be a higher spec phone. Unless they put a massive battery that exceeds the Motion battery capacity...battery life won't be as good. That is why the Motion appeals to me more at this time. Black edition Keyone is not out of the running either...
    10-13-17 06:08 PM
    Still thinking about. 75% yes
    10-13-17 06:19 PM
    I need it it my life
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-13-17 10:38 PM
    YES, if it comes to Verizon and has the vkb that the Z30 has.
    10-14-17 12:12 AM
    Yes, if it comes out for AT&T. I currently have a Priv but I'm looking to change to a phone with good specs and that will run for a long time. I honestly don't like switching phones, so if the specs are not better than my Priv, then I prefer to wait and see what the future holds. I do have a couple of minor issues with my Priv but other than that it still works perfect for me. I have no problem keeping my Priv for longer, I don't do anything other than the basic stuff with my phone but the Priv still heats up a lot and the screen turns off and will not turn on when I'm making a phone call. I have to put it on speaker so that it won't turn off. I thought I would change to the Keyone because I do like my keyboard but with the Priv I find myself barely using it , therefore, I think the Motion works better for me than the Keyone. I just hope it gives users a better experience than some have had with the Priv, and I include myself in that. I love my Priv but some days I feel like throwing it against a wall! Will definitely wait for the Motion and see what the people that actually have it have to say about it once they start using it.
    10-14-17 01:40 AM
    I was thinking about getting the KEYone. But then saw that the Motion was imminent. I'm going to wait for the Motion. I love a physical keyboard, but the BlackBerry virtual keyboard is very good as well. My only concern is the larger size. I guess that's just the way phones are now.
    10-14-17 02:13 AM
    Yes!
    10-14-17 02:28 AM
    Phone looks amazing!
    10-14-17 03:03 AM
    If it ever gets to VZW perhaps. The Z30 won't last forever, more's the pity.

Posted via CB10
    Crossing my fingers!!!!!!
    10-14-17 07:43 AM
    I need it it my life
    I like the way you think 😂😂😂
    10-14-17 07:44 AM
    I would definitely get it if there was a plus version. I know it's highly unlikely.
    10-14-17 10:46 AM
    Yes
    10-14-17 10:56 AM
    Definitely yes. Preordered my device with Axiom Dubai.

 Passport propelled by 10.3.2.2639
    10-14-17 11:52 AM
    The Motion would be a nice phone to dual carry with something like the Classic. One for calls/sms/e-mail/whatsapp/bbm and the other for...well, everything else. They would complement each other quite well. But then, there's the KEYone which eliminates that need to double carry for PKB fans who need Android apps.

Me personally if I'm gonna need a slab in the near future I might as well support BlackBerry and get the Motion, great battery life, decent design + IP67 rating
    10-14-17 02:01 PM
120 123 ...