I'm on a Motion with the latest updates & my Productivity Tab is randomly turning off. I can't figure out why. I have to go into the Display settings to turn it back on. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know why it's doing this?
    12-03-18 06:55 PM
    it has disappeared on my phone a few times but it comes back on its own. Haven't paid attention to what is going on when it disappears or reappears.
    12-04-18 11:14 AM
    it has disappeared on my phone a few times but it comes back on its own. Haven't paid attention to what is going on when it disappears or reappears.
    Does it come back without having to restart your phone? Or does it come back only after you restart?
    12-05-18 12:38 AM
    I'm on a Motion with the latest updates & my Productivity Tab is randomly turning off. I can't figure out why. I have to go into the Display settings to turn it back on. Anyone else having this issue? Anyone know why it's doing this?
    I am also having the same issue. It doesn't turn on until I turn on the switch under display setting.
    12-05-18 10:32 AM
    I am also having the same issue. It doesn't turn on until I turn on the switch under display setting.
    Hopefully a BlackBerry Tech will reply here with some insight.
    12-05-18 10:54 AM
    Does it come back without having to restart your phone? Or does it come back only after you restart?
    On its own. I haven't had to restart.
    12-08-18 03:56 AM
    On its own. I haven't had to restart.
    Thanks.
    12-08-18 08:43 AM
    I don't use my tab so frequently and when reading this thread this morning realized mine was also off. I did not turn it off. I have a. KEYone. Thanks to your post I quickly found where to turn it on again. I'd say it is a nice feature for people who don't want it there but annoying if it isn't turned off by the user. In my opinion it should be on by default or how are people going to find it in the first place.
    12-08-18 10:05 AM
    I don't use my tab so frequently and when reading this thread this morning realized mine was also off. I did not turn it off. I have a. KEYone. Thanks to your post I quickly found where to turn it on again. I'd say it is a nice feature for people who don't want it there but annoying if it isn't turned off by the user. In my opinion it should be on by default or how are people going to find it in the first place.
    It's handy to have but annoying indeed when it turns off on it's own.
    I also wish that there was a way to lock the tab in position so it doesn't accidently get moved from the position it's left at. I find that I have to occasionally move it back to where I want it because at some point it's moved either my inadvertent doing or simply on its own.
    12-08-18 10:33 AM
    having the same issue myself on both BlackBerry Motion and BlackBerry KEY2
    12-15-18 08:06 PM
    My brother is having the same issue with his Keyone. He has to turn it on manually via the settings switch.
    12-15-18 08:19 PM
    Good to know it's not just my BlackBerry Mobile device. It's just turns off without any notice & seemly for no reason.
    I wonder if anyone at BlackBerry or BlackBerry Mobile is reading this thread.
    12-17-18 08:02 AM
    I was waiting for it at my Motion, and now I see it happening again. The system is Motion 8.1 ABI087 waiting for ABM108 to be caught on my device 637307 007. Hope that it is gone then.
    12-23-18 09:13 AM