Problem: Cannot access Whatsapp "notification" settings screen. Everytime I go under settings and try to click on "notifdication" it pauses a moment and just goes to the screen it was on. Have contacted Whatsapp through their convoluted process and have heard nothing.

- This all started while I was out of the country and in Anguilla. Due to carrier issues I had to purchase a SIM card, but the app worked perfectly for days over Wifi.

- One day app started not opening everytime I tried to open, so i deleted the app. Had to set it up under my international SIM number since I could not recieve a verification text to my normal US number. Set yup under new number and all worked except I was not able to access the notification setting within the app. Uninstalled and installed many times with the same issue presenting itself.

- Came to the US and uninstalled and reinstalled with my normal US number. All seems to work perfectly except the same notification access issue.

- I downloaded an older version of Whatsapp and installed; same problem.

- I downloaded the latest version and still the same problem.

My last resort is that maybe this is a phone (Motion) issue and not the app. I can access notifications through the settings screen on the Android OS. I seem to be able to toggle on and off various notification settings for the app through there, but I am not sure if this is how the latest OS update has made the app behave. Anyone else having this issue? Can someone try and access the notification screen through the app and tell me if it works and what version you are on?

Thanks
    11-10-18 01:51 PM
    Problem: Cannot access Whatsapp "notification" settings screen. Everytime I go under settings and try to click on "notifdication" it pauses a moment and just goes to the screen it was on. Have contacted Whatsapp through their convoluted process and have heard nothing.

- This all started while I was out of the country and in Anguilla. Due to carrier issues I had to purchase a SIM card, but the app worked perfectly for days over Wifi.

- One day app started not opening everytime I tried to open, so i deleted the app. Had to set it up under my international SIM number since I could not recieve a verification text to my normal US number. Set yup under new number and all worked except I was not able to access the notification setting within the app. Uninstalled and installed many times with the same issue presenting itself.

- Came to the US and uninstalled and reinstalled with my normal US number. All seems to work perfectly except the same notification access issue.

- I downloaded an older version of Whatsapp and installed; same problem.

- I downloaded the latest version and still the same problem.

My last resort is that maybe this is a phone (Motion) issue and not the app. I can access notifications through the settings screen on the Android OS. I seem to be able to toggle on and off various notification settings for the app through there, but I am not sure if this is how the latest OS update has made the app behave. Anyone else having this issue? Can someone try and access the notification screen through the app and tell me if it works and what version you are on?

Thanks
    I have no problem of notification WhatsApp 2.18.341.set notification at app.
    11-15-18 10:21 PM