A couple of days ago there was a system update on my blackberry motion. Since then it's not been working properly. Apps are taking forever to update (yes, I've done the clear cache, reboot, delete my google account, opened in safe mode, switched off wifi etc).

I'm not getting notifications for some of my apps.

I can't purchase anything when in candy crush saga - deleted the app then it took 3 days before it would reinstall.

I used to get 3 options when charging, not I only get charge and boost, have lost the option to transfer data.

I sync my laptop contacts, tasks etc with akruto sync and the contats and calendar won't sync. It should do it automatically but doesn't. I can also force it with 'sync now' option but that doesn't start the sync anymore. If I switch the sync off and on again that doesn't do anything either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Is there a way I can roll back to the previous system to see if that's the problem?

Or does anyone know how to fix it.

I really don't want to do a factory reset as I have so many things set up on the phone that it would take 2 days to set it all up again.
    10-09-18 05:52 AM
    A couple of days ago there was a system update on my blackberry motion. Since then it's not been working properly. Apps are taking forever to update (yes, I've done the clear cache, reboot, delete my google account, opened in safe mode, switched off wifi etc).

I can't purchase anything when in candy crush saga - deleted the app then it took 3 days before it would reinstall.

I used to get 3 options when charging, not I only get charge and boost, have lost the option to transfer data.

I sync my laptop contacts, tasks etc with akruto sync and the contats and calendar won't sync. It should do it automatically but doesn't. I can also force it with 'sync now' option but that doesn't start the sync anymore. If I switch the sync off and on again that doesn't do anything either.

Is there a way I can roll back to the previous system to see if that's the problem?

I really don't want to do a factory reset as I have so many things set up on the phone that it would take 2 days to set it all up again.
    Happens here too.. Sometimes work just fine and sometimes take forever.

Sent from my BBD100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    10-09-18 08:12 AM

Have been facing almost all these issues as well. Reported to Support Centre and they are 'working' on it. Can you please share if you have a SD Card in this device and if yes, is it configured as Internal Storage or External? Thanks.
    10-09-18 04:07 PM
    No I don't have an SD card
    10-09-18 10:10 PM
    No I don't have an SD card
    The 32 seconds reboot helps resolve the app updates download issue but only temporarily. As of now, I need to do this once in 2 days.
    10-10-18 04:55 AM
    I have a few BB Motion's and all are having these issues in some combination. Hopefully they offer a fix soon, likely my last BlackBerry devices for staff though after this bad experience.
    10-10-18 08:38 AM
    Confirmed
    Is one of the topic I have opened after Oreo update.
    Also updates of already installed apps take forever

It doesn't matter if you are under this or that WiFi or in 4G or 3G

They show downloading but nothing downloads
    10-13-18 07:14 AM
    Not having this issue.
    10-15-18 08:55 AM
    This happens to me sometimes. I just stop the download, and try again in a few hours or days...not a big deal in my mind.
    10-15-18 11:01 AM