Hello to all

I managed to delete two drafts simultaneously a few minutes ago from the Hub. One I wanted to delete and another I didn't. As it's so rare for me to do this, I just managed to miss the "UNDO" pop-up at the bottom of the screen.

Is there anywhere, like a trash can, that I can find these drafts stored for a short while to recover it?

I've looked in the Recycle Bin of the email account that the draft was stored in, but this is empty... :-(

Can't find anywhere else at all that it even might be. Is it possible?

Many thanks for any replies.
    03-16-21 12:29 PM
    Hello to all

I managed to delete two drafts simultaneously a few minutes ago from the Hub. One I wanted to delete and another I didn't. As it's so rare for me to do this, I just managed to miss the "UNDO" pop-up at the bottom of the screen.

Is there anywhere, like a trash can, that I can find these drafts stored for a short while to recover it?

I've looked in the Recycle Bin of the email account that the draft was stored in, but this is empty... :-(

Can't find anywhere else at all that it even might be. Is it possible?

Many thanks for any replies.
    Are you sure the recycle bin was synced when you checked? Try manually refreshing the Hub then check trash again, or you could see if you can find it on another device that you have that account synced to.
    03-16-21 04:29 PM
    Are you sure the recycle bin was synced when you checked? Try manually refreshing the Hub then check trash again, or you could see if you can find it on another device that you have that account synced to.
    Thanks for replying Ben

It's not "sync'd". It's just a POP email account, and it was only a draft email. There couldn't be a copy of it anywhere else, as it could only have been on the handset itself.

After deletion, there is a brief opportunity to undo the action. The email/draft must surely go somewhere for an amount of time before it is deleted forever?
    03-16-21 05:15 PM